Pink Poppy Pashley Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bikebuyer said:
I was the "lucky" winner of the auction for the pink pashley on ebay yesterday. For a number of reasons (additional to those given above) it is obviously a stolen bike. I am liasing with poilce as to what to do next, as the seller is currently waiting for my cash.

So does the seller want to meet at a neutral location to complete the transaction?

Possibly legitimate pink pashley poppy on ebay ATM (in any case not nearly as suspicious as the others)!

count nil

Hi everyone.
I stumbled across this forum by accident (bought a poppy for my wife and was looking for a basket for it online).
I too had a bike stolen last year, reported it to the police online, and they even didn't bother to come to the crime scene..
Anyway, I was looking for some part on ebay and found this - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320572476295&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Basically, the guy sold 10 bikes over the past couple of weeks with an everage price around £500. Cash on collection only, no paypal, usual stuff...
Clearly, these are stolen, so I reported him to ebay without any result, they just ignored my message.
As a Londoner I just would like to express my protest against authorities wasting money on painting the asphalt blue (and calling it super highway), and not investing any money into tackling cycle theft - that's just ridiculous.
Have a nice day!

e-rider

crappy member
Yes, loads of these sellers on ebay and gumtree - the police, ebay or gumtree don't give a $hit! It's clearly a green light for bike theft. They are making a lot of cash out of it too.

Globalti

Legendary Member
If that Ebay seller is making that kind of money I would imagine the Revenue would be interested in him.

e-rider

crappy member
this seller has been highlighted before - clearly not been caught by the law yet (no surprise)

I love the way he described the bike as: mens, alu frame, brand Specialized, frame colour silver! WTF - strange sounding pink poppy!

Bri at BikeRev

I would suggest you get it out to as many forums as you can, as well as putting it on Facebook searching Stolen Bike Alert.

Hi, please spread the word and eyes for my pink princess.

She is/ was/ has / had

Pink Poppy Pashley stolen from Bethnal Green tube station on Thursday 11th March.
10 months old
Brooks seat with red floral cover (kitch kitchen)
pink and gold panniers (kitch kitchen)
small frame
purple and orange bell

I guess all the extras would have been stripped though the carrier/ pannier holder left and I have not seen another pink pashley with one.

I thank you all in advance for helping, Hackney needs it's little bit of outrageous colour back, that puts smiles on peoples faces and her black prince is lonely without her.

Kelly[/FONT][/FONT]

Top Bottom