Planet of the vapes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
(Very unhelpful header but I couldn't resist :smile:)

Anyone vape?

'er indores has had me lay down the law to munchkin minor about smoking in her bedroom. *sigh*. Anyway, she's mentioned vapes recently, which could ease the whole situation, geopolitically-speaking like, so I was wondering if anyone out there has any wisdom/guidance to offer. Do you have one? Do you like it? Anything I should be looking out for? That sort of thing.

Thanks in anticipation.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Absolutely no smoking in the house - is munchkin smoking the baccy - kick that into touch as the stuff will make the house smell. I'd insist on the same with vapes.

Your house your rules... if she is still going to smoke or vape then outside if thats what you want,i rolled my own cigs for 30 years but now i vape myself, a light user, i use juice with no nicotine , if you can get junior to give it up then all good , if not then see if you can steer junior to the no nicotine juice.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Oh, she mentioned one that Jessica had that always reminded me of an Ericcson T28:

1618234156110.png

Any idea what that might be? (Jessica couldn't remember.)

D

Deleted member 26715

That^^^^^

When I was in my late teens, still at home and smoking (in my room), my Dad told me he didn't want me smoking in the house... so I didn't. I moved out, got a flat and started smoking in my own home.
Nowt wrong with that, apart from the smoking part

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Nowt wrong with that ...
Absolutely.

Dad's house, Dad's rules.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
It's also worth considering that whilst vaping is a lot better than smoking, it's still not good for anyone and some of the flavours can contain some rather toxic ingredients. Not as toxic as cigarettes mind, but toxic none the less. I advise doing some research in what is being vaped.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Make her vape the lot! She'll be so sick she'll never vape again!
I remember my mother using that logic when she caught one of my older brothers smoking, aged about 14. She sat him down and made him chain smoke a packet of 20 in the hope that it would sicken him. It didn't work. Took him about another 30 years before he saw sense and stopped. Now aged 65 he is beginning to pay the price with circulation problems affecting his mobility :sad:.

Top Bottom