Planet X Bib tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GlenBen

Über Member
I was looking at some planet X Clubman Roubaix winter tights.

Anyone ever used these?
I had some other shorts from there a few years ago and wasn't impressed with the quality. (really thin)

Or if anyone else can suggest decent ones? I'm looking at a budget of around £20, give or take.

Thanks
Glen

S-Express

I've got two pairs - they're fine and do the job. You can't go wrong for £21.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Got 5 pairs of their normal bib shorts which I believe cost me £20 a pair. I think the Clubman just have a bit of red in them. I think the ones I've got are fantastic, good quality and lasting well.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I have just replaced my roubaix Planet X tights after a few years with a pair of, yes, Planet X Clubman roubaix tights. As said for the money you can't really go wrong.

J1888

Über Member
Have a pair of their 3 quarter length bibs and they're absolutely fine - good value for money.

Got a pair of unpadded Roubaix tights which saw sterkung service last winter and are still fine,also just got the 365 3/4's mentioned above,only worn once and seem fine for commuting but the legs rae loose for me too think it's a common thing with them.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
also just got the 365 3/4's mentioned above,only worn once and seem fine for commuting but the legs rae loose for me too think it's a common thing with them.

Same here - bought some 365 3/4s in the sale and while the quality is good and you can't argue with the price there are a bit loose even on my monster legs - the rest of the sizing is about spot on so I'm not sure who they modeled them on!. That said, they'll get some use this autumn

Top Bottom