Planet X Delivery - Anybody having problems?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
I placed my first order with PX since they removed the in-store collection option from their website. I had been using this option since 2011.

9 Days later, items have not arrived. :sad:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alembicbassman

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
15 Days later, items have not arrived :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
Phone them :smile:

What is being delivered? For larger items, they might use Yodel so....

Last edited:

pawl

Legendary Member
Phone them :smile:

What is being delivered? For larger items, they might use Yodel so....

It was 3 years ago when I bought my carbon Ultegra bike I visited the store and they could not have been more helpful in ensuring the bike fitted me.The problem was with the delivery.It was on time but the Yodel driver decided to dump it on the front lawn,no knock on the door I found the bike at 8pm.Delivery should have been signed for.

E. mailed Yodal to tell them what I thought abought there service.Still waiting for a response I have no complaints about Planet X just the choice of delivery company.I have had problems with Yodal I the past and as far as possible try to avoid those companies that useYodel.I would order from Planet but for ther delivery company.

pawl

Legendary Member
No problem with my order earlier this week either, delivered via a Royal Mail tracked service
That’s good to hear.Might try Planet X for smaller items.

bianchi1

Guru
Had a bike from them a month back that was delivered by yodel. The box was badly damaged on the inside and the rear hanger was bent about 2 mm. Thankfully I noticed before the first ride or the rear derailleur would have ended up in the spokes.

Contacting planet X was a nightmare as no phone service was available. Eventually got a call back from someone who said I would have to send the bike back! I pursuaded them to just send me another hanger and I would fit it.

And they fitted the wrong size cassette. Again I was asked to send that back before they would send out the correct one! I didn't bother as it was less hastle/quicker to just order the correct one from another company.

One less planet X customer in the future, and after other yodel issues I won't use a company that uses them as delivery.

Top Bottom