Planet X Time trial rig

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
So after humming and harring and asking the cycle chat community to dissuade me from getting onto this slippery slope I just bought a TT rig....
Thanks very much CC!! :whistle:

However, it is rather stunning,the perfect size and is running really nice gear- ultegra dura ace mix, carbon cranks etc

Now just need to knuckle down and work on the engine and not look at any more shiny things...:blush:
Screenshot_2014-06-29-20-07-59.png
Screenshot_2014-06-29-20-08-05.png

Screenshot_2014-06-29-20-08-19.png

Screenshot_2014-06-29-20-08-11.png

screenman

Legendary Member
Nice.

Jerry Atrik

Veteran
Like that Jason , was looking at something similar , but got swayed by Hargrove cycles offer on a scott foil15 frame with full Di2 ultegra which was to good to pass up . Should be ready by Friday .

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

Like that Jason , was looking at something similar , but got swayed by Hargrove cycles offer on a scott foil15 frame with full Di2 ultegra which was to good to pass up . Should be ready by Friday .
Very nice, I was reading about it in a climbing thread I think?

I'm super chuffed with it. Its not terribly gorgeous but you could Learn to love it, and at £700... Well I just had to.
First TT specific bike I've had.

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

[QUOTE 3154902, member: 30090"]Nice one.

Good luck with your first TT and very much look forward to the ensuing ****ing contest.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Totally not what its about. I am actually, rather happy seeing jowwy smash his TT times, and my ad-hoc 10mile time in the process.

Its all about getting the best out of yourself at the end of the day. And hes got lots left to give and itll come and thats what i like seeing especially.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Beautiful. I love the look of TT machines & loved the pink one that PlanetX had a month or so back, but I've never riden & never intend to ride a TT so I'm resisting the N+1 ^_^

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
If someone 15yrs my junior and 2/3rds my weight is running scared - then there something seriously wrong with this world.

I know one thing for sure, when i got on my TT rig and rode my PB, never once did it cross my mind that i had beaten jasons fantasy TT time. Also just to add, last week i rode in a TT staring none other than scott davies the new current u23 TT champion. He flew by me like i was standing still..........was not a good feeling

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
If someone 15yrs my junior and 2/3rds my weight is running scared - then there something seriously wrong with this world.

I know one thing for sure, when i got on my TT rig and rode my PB, never once did it cross my mind that i had beaten jasons fantasy TT time. Also just to add, last week i rode in a TT staring none other than scott davies the new current u23 TT champion. He flew by me like i was standing still..........was not a good feeling

Know that feeling, got ganked by Richard Handley on Cragg Vale, caught me for a minute in less than 2 mile... I was going well too... Unreal!

BTW, he didn't win, he was 2nd to James Gullen.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Know that feeling, got ganked by Richard Handley on Cragg Vale, caught me for a minute in less than 2 mile... I was going well too... Unreal!

BTW, he didn't win, he was 2nd to James Gullen.
The speed of these elite riders is unbelievable and the thing was he started 5mins after me too :sad:

Top Bottom