Plans for the weekend - much on?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
200km...nutter !

Keith Oates

Janner
Cleaning the TCR and packing it away into it's hard case for yet another flight to a new job location on Wednesday. Will still be able to ride the MTB for a few days as that will be staying here for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycling to my Mum's in a minute, gardening this afternoon, maybe Harlequins getting stuffed by Leeds tomorrow afternoon? Loop around Windsor, change a bottom bracket, new batch of flapjacks & bread, woods with Jack the dog for 'squirrel counting' :becool:. Read the paper.:smile: Prance about on here - of course! :tongue:

Dave5N

Über Member
Speicher said:
Blue shorts, with dark blue, light blue and white stripey tee shirt.:tongue:

I miss the thread where people say what they might be doing at the weekend. Longers seems to be delayed in returning to the forum, after moving house, so I thought I would step into the gap. I don't think he will mind.

Be careful. I got a bit berated... :becool:

Boy tried his new (to him) track bike out this morning. Tennis this afternoon, training tomoz. Might try and get out tomoz pm

col

Legendary Member
Visited my mum at bishop today,and while driving through cockerton,there was a meeting of cyclists at the library and shops?Anyone on here?Going to a car boot in the morning,a very rare weekend where we are all off together.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got out for 26 miles - after this morning's rain showers, and before they returned.... very nice, just a little breeze - 20 mph average....

postman

Legendary Member
Sunday ride to York and meet Arch.To continue the jersey relay.Going to be a super day.Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom