Plans for the weekend - much on?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Blue shorts, with dark blue, light blue and white stripey tee shirt.:evil:

I miss the thread where people say what they might be doing at the weekend. Longers seems to be delayed in returning to the forum, after moving house, so I thought I would step into the gap. I don't think he will mind.

walker

racing, hopefully, but one of the races I'm doing is down as saying the hardest race on the calender

ChrisKH

Guru
walker said:
racing, hopefully, but one of the races I'm doing is down as saying the hardest race on the calender

Where are you racing walker? - can I come down and laugh at your kickstand?:evil:

hopefully shorts and short sleeved top for a steady 50 round garstang and bleasdale.we're "tapering " for next weeks club 100. well thats my excuse.

There's another Bank Holiday on Monday, so I'm heading to Stockholm to spend the weekend with my 'girlfriend', then will meet some mates on Monday before returning to Oslo late Monday evening.
The forecast is for bright, hot, sunny and dry weather, which it has been for the last 3-4 days.
I'll be out in the countryside Sat. & Sun., so will do my best to minimise my tan lines! :evil: :angry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Weather's looking good, so out on the bike - not sure where - might even take the family out on the bikes.

Have done two long commutes home (Thurs/Fri) so picked the miles up this week..... although the best bike needs another airing I think !

Grass already cut, 1 car washed, 1 to do..... bit of watering in the veg patch, but other than that fairly free this weekend...whooo and no dirty bikes to clean......

TVC

The plan was a ride out to a country pub with Mrc C for a salad tea tonight. Walking in the Peak District tomorrow with a BBQ when we got home, and then gliding on Sunday.

BUT! Here I sit with a dribbling nose, a throat full of barbed wire and someone rubbing chilli into my eyeballs. So I guess I'll just sit around feeling miserable for the weekend.:evil::biggrin:!:ohmy::angry::biggrin:!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Going to do a 25 (a West London Combine event) on Sunday morning. Only the second one I've ever done. Still shagged out from a 10 yesterday evening.

Joe

Über Member
Doing the Duncton Sunday Sportive on, er Sunday which should be fun. And riding the 30 miles home after.
Maybe a gentle (if I can force myself to ride gently!) ride on Saturday too.

So... just cycling basicaly:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
BBC says it's going to be well toasty this weekend - watch out for thunder and showers though - so go out before late afternoon - whoooooo SUMMER is HERE !!!

Top Bottom