Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Joe24 said:
Going over to Grand parents to dig over the garden so Grandad can plant his potatoes and what ever else he has. Then on a ride in the afternoon probably.
Sunday i'm going to some bike show, cant remember the name of it, i know its in this really rough area with lots of gangs in though. So i've got my bullet proof vest and stab shirts ready.
:biggrin:

st anns? :wacko:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:

No but i live near there.
Its the Get Cycling Show i'm going to
Its in Colwick, near Colwick park, i'm guessing you know what goes on there Bonj?

Joe24

bonj said:
you get gangsters in colwick? :biggrin: as in colwick near netherfield morrisons?

Yeh, not just gangsters though. Went on a bike ride through the woods when i was younger and saw a few men 'enjoying' themselvesxx(
Netherfield is rough aswell, walk through there at night and come out with your wallet and phone.
You coming to the show Bonj?

bonj2

might do, depends - got quite a bit on, my bro's coming up from london and i've got two requests for rides, one a 'leisurely pootle', one more serious :biggrin: but might pop down if not doing owt

Wobbly John

Veteran
I'll be at the Nottingham Get Cycling show. I'll be the one with the weird bikes.

Come and introduce yourselves everybody - hopefully I'll be able to let some of you have a go on our bikes.

Hugo15 said:
Off to Derbyshire tomorrow on the Hugo15 family for the next week. No idea what we will be doing on Sunday when we are there!

They are trained to carry you hither and thither? Or do Hugo where you please?:biggrin:
"Sedan, you're rockin' the boat!"

Have a good time - may the sun cast off its pyjamas and exercise in your presence. :wacko:

I'm working.

Joe24

Wobbly John said:
I'll be at the Nottingham Get Cycling show. I'll be the one with the weird bikes.

Come and introduce yourselves everybody - hopefully I'll be able to let some of you have a go on our bikes.

Ooo i'll come and say hi. Those bikes look like fun!

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Wobbly John said:

I'll say hello. Got any plasters/bandages/splints ready? :biggrin:

Top Bottom