Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Take-away curry tonight, I really must go for a ride tomorrow, then off to see my girlfriend's great aunt for lunch on Sunday - over near Donny, so I may ride over (though the roads there don't look too exciting).

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tomorrow a 4 hour ride up country, bbq in the evening with much beer and gardening on Sunday. Weather permitting.

col

Legendary Member
Going to visit my old school mate from 33 years ago,became a priest nine years ago and had a stroke january last year,looking forward to it.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Dayvo said:
A rugby match, perchance!

Isn't it a big country show? You know tabbies pigs and sheep and cows and tractors and whittling and sheepdogs and wellies and hay and beer and sausages probably.

Milo

Guru
You missed out old men and scrumpy :biggrin:

Plans for this weekend. Nipping round to my local shortly for a couple of pints with my wife's uncle. Gardening and general household duties tomorrow. Sunday - club run/Strathaven audax. 78 hilly miles including Scotland's highest village, Wanlockhead c.1500ft. Weather looks pretty good for the whole weekend:biggrin:

arranandy said:
Plans for this weekend. Nipping round to my local shortly for a couple of pints with my wife's uncle. Gardening and general household duties tomorrow. Sunday - club run/Strathaven audax. 78 hilly miles including Scotland's highest village, Wanlockhead c.1500ft. Weather looks pretty good for the whole weekend:biggrin:

Don't tell miloat and RT - they'll be round for a puff or two!:biggrin:

I'm working two mornings...and two afternoons :biggrin: Might have to get up very early...

domd1979

Veteran
Driving this top machine at the Churnet Valley Railway diesel gala weekend...! Though I'm not doing any turns tomorrow evening or Sunday which means I can retire to the beer train for Sat evening :biggrin:

20001_3.jpg

longers said:

I fancy going out on the club run tomorrow, the weather's supposed to be ideal. I suspect I'm starting to come down with a bug however so I may have to give it a miss. I'll see how I feel in the morning. Sunday I'm looking for a wedding present, I much rather be outdoors but I'm running out of time.

domd1979 said:
Driving this top machine at the Churnet Valley Railway diesel gala weekend...! Though I'm not doing any turns tomorrow evening or Sunday which means I can retire to the beer train for Sat evening :biggrin:

20001_3.jpg

Very nice too. I'm more of a "kettle" enthusiast but I remember the Class 20s being in service.
Band practice for me tomorrow, then on Sunday I'm going to try and get the domestic wiring into my wheelchair van camper conversion. But if it's nice I might take the Cannondale for a spin.

Top Bottom