1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 30 May 2008.

1. longers

longers Veteran

Much on?

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

visitors with baby :evil:.... if i have my wicked way, this won't put the kybosh on cycling... mwah hah hah ;)

3. Night Train

Night Train Guest

This is where my working week begins. Were it not half term I would be teaching today and then spending the weekend working with homeless young people and then teaching again on Monday and Tuesday.

I'll get it right one of these days and have a social life again.

4. Maz

Maz Guru

I'm going fly fishing...if I don't catch owt I'll pop into Tesco.

5. walker

walker New Member

your gunna fish for flys? wow, that must be hard

6. cycling tomorrow, going to the med (crete) for 10 days on Sunday. 2 days conference, and then a weeks hol. I may come back off white, or even a bit beige ;)

7. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

College work Saturday, bike ride sunday me thinks... Dying to get back in the saddle! ;)

8. Milo

Milo Veteran

Revising.
    Sigh.

9. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Hopefully get the house sorted, still got to put the shed together, whack a load of mortar around the new back door, tidy the attic.........

Will try and fit in a couple of movies but nae chance of any cycling for me, I'll probably have to baby sit while the wife goes out on her bike though!! ;)

10. Maz

Maz Guru

A-levels or GCSEs? Good luck, anyway.

11. Milo

Milo Veteran

Gcse retakes because I was a slacker first time round.

12. Maz

Maz Guru

Good luck man. I was helping my nephew out with his GCSE Spanish recently and he told me the paper was a right bugger cos they asked some funky question about writing about going on holiday to the moon. ;)

13. HelenD123

HelenD123 Veteran

Studying here as well. Coursework has to be in the post on Monday, then I get my life back! Probably having a break and meeting a friend for a drink on Saturday night as well.

14. simonali

simonali Über Member

Friends staying and off to the Bath & West tomorrow.

15. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Working Sat and Sun mornings (four hours each day).

Probably get a 2-3 hour ride in one of the days as I want to give my Trek 4400 an overhaul.

Watch the Giro in the pm.

Busy life! ;)