Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Tonight I am going to see The Peatbog Faeries in Leeds with some friends after we've had a curry. It will be a great night out.

I've fettled my Flying Gate ready for tomorrow's DIY 100km audax ride to Darlington. Haven't decided which pie shop to call in at yet. Looks like it is going to be a cool ride with a max temperature of 50 F

Sunday will be chilling once I've done some marking.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I rarely set plans in stone... I should be going running tomorrow with some friends, but it's quite possible we'll go out on bikes instead.

I think I'll start the weekend shortly with an easy 5 mile ride before dinner :smile:

colly

Re member eR
Sat am I've reserved for a ride out York/Selby way.

Going to see 'I Like Trains' on Sat evening. My Mrs works with one of the guys in the band and this is the first date for them on a six week tour.

Sunday...........undecided.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
(Still no cycling for me, due to ill health. Not even a decent walk)

My two sisters and one of my nieces are coming up for the day tomorrow. We will probably drive out to have lunch at one of the cafes that I'd normally cycle to on my CC forum rides. Hopefully, we'll have a decent curry in the evening.

Steve H is tackling a very hilly local audax on Sunday and has invited me to join him at a Hebden Bridge cafe for lunch when he feels that he needs a break from the relentless climbs! :hungry:

postman

Legendary Member
Invitation to ride to sunny Knaresbrough -50f ,but my wife and eldest are going to take a look at Leeds Uni so i will be looking after the other daughter,so resting.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I shall be contemplating the utter mess my life has become over the last 2 years :smile: Other people, of course. If they all fecked off, I'd be OK :thumbsup:

Collecting 20 concrete flags from Warrington:heat:

Must remember my back support :whistle:

Lee_M

Guru
First long ride on my trek domane. Really looking forward to it, hope I can handle the new saddle!

TVC

Going for a stroll round Attenborough Nature Reserve in Nottingham - just because we've never been, then onto Ikea and Decathlon. Don't know which day yet, probably the one with the fewest showers.

Octet

Veteran
Bicycles back from the workshop (LBS) after having a chain fix, so shall be out and about... then getting back to realise I have work to catchup on before Monday.

Top Bottom