Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Lazy night tonight - curry & beer. Tomorrow, small boy wants to do his first 50(imperial). He's determined to get it under his belt before his 9th b'day next weekend.

Doseone

Guru
Tonight was the usual Friday night scramble to get son to football and me and daughter go swimming. Just demolished a take away curry for all of us.
Work for me tomorrow morning, hopefully pick up sons new bike on the way home then jet washing the paths and patio in the afternoon. Party at friends tomorrow night, Sunday think we're on a 3 line whip to go and watch Mrs Doseone at Cardiff half marathon. If I can squeeze in an hour on the bike sometime I'll be delighted.

steveoo

Saturday ,finally extending the alarm system from the house to the garage after my bike got nicked last march.
Sunday doing the calderdale marathon looking forward to it this being my first one.

subaqua

What’s the point
more painting and decorating in youngests bedroom, then a friend of wifey is coming round for a drunken evening. i will be hoping they get very drunk and things happen but i fear that may just happen in my mind ;) sunday will be buying the flooring for youngests bedroom ready to lay the following weekend and mybe i will get out on bike with the kids

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
london wetland centre for me... as usual. tomorrow just mooching, taking pics and possibly surveying for reptiles. sunday i'm on volunteer duty, so helping teach people (families mainly) about the stuff.

That sounds like quite a nice weekend unless you mean that you're working rather than pottering. I really must visit the wetlands centre one of these days.

I'm currently stuffed full of chicken biryani, chicken tikka rogan josh and tikka paneer. We're off to a wedding in Melksham tomorrow and I'm still to shower, do my hair, paint my nails and pack but I'm too full to move off the sofa :shy:

Top Bottom