Plans for the weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Guru
Cathryn said:
And then going to see Sex and the City the Movie somewhat belatedly. Seriously cannot wait. And then going for cocktails.

I saw it on Wednesday. I wasn't too sure about it when it started but really enjoyed it in the end. You'll have a good laugh.

I'm out partying in York on Saturday night then I think I might go for a ride out to the coast on Sunday. I haven't been able to get out of the bike all week and am really missing it. Just hope this rotten cold clears up soon.

dbg

Eating as much pasta as humanly possible tomorrow, 112 mile Dragon Ride Sportive Sun - gulp.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
fossyant said:
Exciting eh........... you'll be in all day, and they will turn up at 5.00pm....sods law.........

What was that joke about tantric sex being the same as plumbers sex - you wait in all ady and nobody comes

red_tom

dbg said:
Eating as much pasta as humanly possible tomorrow, 112 mile Dragon Ride Sportive Sun - gulp.

I did that one a couple of years ago. Really really enjoyed it. We all had curry the night before as all the italian places in Bridgend were full. Possibly not the best planning ever. ;)

I'm rowing at 8-12 tomorrow (natch), heading over to a mates for a BBQ and much game playing in the evening. Down to Sussex on Sunday to take my Dad out for a meal and then on to Framfield classic car show.

domtyler

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
Saturday will be the last day out with the 'lads' in Manila, so ride in the morning, clean the C40 in the afternoon and return to Vietnam on Sunday to start work again on Monday morning. Why are holidays so short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What line of work are you in Keith if I'm not being too bold?

My weekend will mostly consist of continuing to ready my house to go on the market. Hopefully will get to take the little one swimming on Saturday morning and maybe get a family bike ride in on Sunday morning.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Saturday will be doing a few domestics around the house and then to the pub for a few lunchtime pints. I am taking part in the round Stevenage 50 mile Audax type ride on sunday.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Today waiting in for boilerman and working at home, later see a bit of "Leazes Criteriums" while the Missus picks up her dad (age 82, widowed) and his new love interest at the airport ;). Tomorrow do Northern Rock Cyclone Challenge, then Sun get a lie in if poss!

After seeing my other half off to Canada for two weeks freeriding, I'm riding another 100 miles around northants/leics/warks tomorrow. Then my mum is coming down and on Sunday we are going to the gardeners world show. Cos we both love plants.

gavintc

Guru
Club run tomorrow, some window frame painting in the afternoon/evening. Sun - going to Glasgow to buy my son's 21st birthday pressie and then on Sun evening I start the long journey to Brunei - yipee - first time over there.

Hugo15

Über Member
Off to see my brother in York tomorrow. Hopefully I will get to see some of the England vs New Zealand rugby before we have to set off.

Will get out for a few miles on Sunday. It's also father's day and little miss hugo15 tells me I have some presents. :biggrin: I dropped some hints that a new campag jersey (the pale blue heritage one) would be good........... fingers crossed!

Noodley

Noodley said:
...on Saturday I shall be getting up early (after no sleep) and riding the Durness Duress 300km audax. On Sunday I shall drive home.

Well, that did not go according to plan :sad:

10.9km into the audax, after a deflation, I discovered part of the beading had detached from the rear tyre and had to abandon and returned to base. Not happy ;) But it's my own bloody fault for not checking before I set off...

Oh well, such is life.

Top Bottom