Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan Biles

Druid spotting

Supposed to be cycling up to Stonehenge at 0300 tomorrow (Saturday) to watch the sunrise. Looking at the weather forecast though, I might just turn over and go back to sleep when the alarm goes off at 0200.

Sunday, a quick blast around the Woodford valley.

A

Delivering 28 tonnes of gin to a Tesco's depot in South Wales at 10 o'clock tonight (then taking the lorry home for the weekend afterwards:smile:). Then shopping for a new guitar amp on Saturday, gigging (at O'Dowd's in Kidderminster, if anyone's interested) Saturday night, then having a rest on Sunday.

gavintc

Guru
Just flown in from a business trip to far east, tonight I am cooking a dinner party for 8, club run tomorrow morning and then relax with brother in law who is visiting from Canada

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If the weather is reasonable, then off to Ladybower for the meetup - keeping a close eye on the forecasts.

Tomorrow, my wife is doing a car boot to get rid of the 3 push chairs, car seats, my son's first bike etc....(thank god - get them out of my garage)

I've said I don't want any of the old kids clothes coming back - get 'em off to a charity shop - I'm getting pissed of with them taking space up in my garage......

I've chucked in a good pair of Mavic 501 / Open 4 wheels - see if anyone will have 'em....

Also trying to avoid my sister in law - her two teenage kids have fubar'ed their PC again...FFS :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'll be at York rally for most of the time, I suspect, apart from meeting a friend off the train on Saturday morning, and being on the Velo Vision ride on Saturday evening.

And enjoying being back home after 3 weeks of living out of panniers...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I'll be at York rally for most of the time, I suspect, apart from meeting a friend off the train on Saturday morning, and being on the Velo Vision ride on Saturday evening.

i know you're not the tallest lass arch, or were they just very big panniers? ;)

trio25

Über Member
mountain mayhem, so getting very muddy!

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
Edit: Ooops forgot to ask. You?

I'm going to enjoy my first full weekend at home since I moved here in April.
No work, no visiting babies, nothing :sad:.

Saturday: Pottering and a bit of light fettling.

Sunday: Going to meet some forummers at Ladybower :biggrin:

Mr Pig

My wife is going to see Bon Jovi at Hampden on Sat night with two friends and one of the kids, she wanted 'me' to go but I'd rather pull my own teeth out!

So the husband of one of the poor wenches going is bringing his daughter over to play with my little girl while they're away.

Other than that, my other son wants to buy a 'china' cymbal for his drum kit, I need to do a talk at church about my trip to Poland and I've just ordered a new Kona Hoss bike!

Noodley

Just finished half a curry, then off to collect elder Noodley Jnr from a disco a bit later.

Tomorrow I'll be out for a few hours on my bike.

Sunday - I'm sure Mrs Noodley knows what I will be doing, as she'll have a list :wacko:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Arch said:

And there was me thinking Arch hasn't posted for a while, she must be busy writing up...:wacko:

Top Bottom