Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
Don't fink so.

S'gonna pee down, innit?

Going to be doing the "Merlin" sportive around the Black Mountains on Sunday. Hopefully the weather wont be too bad, and as it's the third ride I've done on consecutive Sundays my legs will have enough "gas" left in them.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I was planning on huting myself on the bike this weekend so that next weekend didn't hurt quite so much! looks like (heavy) rain though so it might have to be a five hour turbo session on sunday. Bit of digging tomorrow and lashings and lashing of lager.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
the club run is going to the venetian marina. i thought 4 hours was a tall order to get through france, over the alps etc, but it turns out we're just going to some café in nantwich.

the wife and a pal of ours are going for a pootle tonight, which will give me a change to put the 'guards back on black bike as i believe it's going to piss it down the weather may be on the inclement side.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Saturday relaxing, probably build up bike frame abit more. If i have the hub then take the hub and frame into LBS to build the wheel up, get right bottom bracket and do the chainline.
Sunday out on Great Notts Bike ride. Got to be up early, i think the plan is i get to HPP the starting point early because i have to pick up my info pack and fit whatever to me and the bike.
Got to be there for about 7:00 i think B) Not too bad though, only live about 15mins drive away(getting a lift down.) Hopefully it wont rain all the ride.

domtyler

Über Member
My wife is going to Ascot tomorrow and my parents are coming up on the train for the day so me and my daughter will be going to meet them and they want to go on the London Eye and to Greenwich and back on a river boat.

Sunday going to look at some houses in Bucks.

Edit: Ooops forgot to ask. You?

domtyler said:
Sunday going to look at some houses in Bucks.

Don't forget to check the cladding and make sure the garden is big enough for a heat pump, greenhouse and vegetables B)

I should really cut the grass. Well, when I say grass I mean reeds. This involves me pushing the crap petrol mower over a sloping garden on it's highest setting, trying not to let it stall as it struggles with the reeds :biggrin:

It's not my garden or my mower though, otherwise I'd invest in some decent kit and make an effort to kill off the reeds <checks to make sure the fridge has cold beer in, for garden cutting> Oh! and the damn garden is huge :o):o)!

red_tom

Rowing saturday am (Natch), Scouring east London for the depos of courier firms - damn you internet and your o so tempting purchases. Sunday, helping out at Sporting Futures at the Lea Valley Athletics centre.

HelenD123

Guru
I'm out walking on the North York Moors on Saturday then I think I'll check out the CTC show in York on Sunday. Anyone else going?

Must remember to go to the Post Office and pick up my new guards so I can get them fitted this weekend. It's bound to rain if I don't...

Top Bottom