Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Depending on the weather, will either be a quick 50 or a very slow 80 mile rides

yoyo

School Sports' DAy tomorrow - doing the record keeping for that. Will cycle the 22mile round trip.

Taking Son 1 to airport on Sun, so no ride with Mr Yoyo.

However, Mr. Yoyo's fitness has improved and he wants to do a tour of Belgium; this will have to wait as I doubt any kennels would have our poor dying doggie at present.

Noodley

Currently waiting on 3 cycling mates arriving who are kipping on my floor tonight.

At 6am tomorrow we will be setting off on a 300km ride.

Sunday, I shall mostly be eating and resting ;):rolleyes:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hmm just back from school barbie - OK weather wasn't too bad - got talking to loads of folk from school this year - hmm something to do with me being a Beaver (cub scout) hlper me thinks).

Had a good natter with a fella that lives near me - fellow commuter... he's been knocked off rather a lot recently... oops....

Can't get mapmyride to play at the moment for the Stockport ride - won't let me map the ride out of stockport - it's got well confused..... may have to start it from Davenport.... can't handle the one way system from the start at the station.....FFS !

Renard

Had a day off today and went to Go Ape at Aberfoyle. Amazing zip rides accross the valley 120ft up and 4oo odd metres in length www.goape.co.uk . Going mountain biking at a couple of trail centres near Dumfries tomorrow and something similar on Sunday.

mr Mag00

rising member
um a ride this morning, nice couple of hour on the mtb, and maybe a quick run pm, then off to sons music concert at school, which may prove difficult as my sciatica is giving me jip and sitting in a school seat for a couple of hours may prove my downfall, i wonder if they will let me lie on the floor!!! then tomorrow off to the evans mega sale at gatwick and see my brother and his family for lunch so 2 birds one stone so to speak.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Cycled to and around ladybower with postman & friend, bonj. Very pleasant ride there and then round the lower half of ladybower.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
marinyork said:
Cycled to and around ladybower with postman & friend, bonj. Very pleasant ride there and then round the lower half of ladybower.
I stopped at Ladybower to eat a sandwich on my Hebden Bridge to Coventry ride last June and heard what sounded like the world's largest plughole in action on the other side of the wall. I took a look and that's exactly what it was... (see photographs in this Wikipedia article)

That's one reservoir I definitely wouldn't fancy swimming in :biggrin:!

Top Bottom