Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Very tedious for me as it looks like a full weekend of working but hope to get the roadie out for a bit on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farky

I'm off to tackle some of Hampshire's hills on Sunday with about 6 others. 3 of the guys are doing John o'Groats to Lands End in August (in aid of cancer research) and they're out training almost every day so on Sunday, the rest of us are going to tag along.

We hope to do 60 miles which is leading up to the 90 the guys will need to do for 15 days on the spin. Should be fun and thankfully I have Monday off...

dudi

Nope. nowt planned... although I get the feeling the wife has something in store for me... putting up shelves or pictures or gardening or some other crap.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
dudi said:
Nope. nowt planned... although I get the feeling the wife has something in store for me... putting up shelves or pictures or gardening or some other crap.

She's being nice to you and not telling you so that you don't have to moan about it until the weekend - its the best way:biggrin:, either that or she's forgotten that she hasn't told you ... "I'm sure I mentioned it to you last week"

Evilcat

Been suffering with flu' (real, not man) but am looking forward to the first time on the road bike since before my hols (just got back from Oregon/California). A meander around the roads of south west London on Sunday morning will probably suffice.

Partner also has tile shopping on the list. Ulp!

EC

our clubs 200 miles in 24 hours ride. it looks like the weather may be ok-thankfully! supposed to be 14 of us this year so it could cause problems for the bloke carrying the vending pack drinks.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Can't get out tomorra, but hopefull on Sunday I'll get in 40 miles or so, to take my total for June to just over 400 miles ;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Hopefully picking the fixed up, which will be near enough complete. Will just need tyres putting on, bar tape and everything tweeking and setting up.:blush: Will probably be saturday, was said it might be done by end of today but dont think i will be able to get down. Exciting:tongue: If its done then i'll go for a good spin on that.
Sunday, out on club ride. Normal really. When back from that, might go out on fixed if legs are good, or just finish it off to look real nice.;)

domtyler

Über Member
All on me lonesome as wife and child are oop North visiting one of her parents holiday homes in the Lake District. :angry:

Got a load of DIY type stuff to do around the house and have also been left the car so will go to Costco tonight and stock up on beer and frozen pizza! ;)

Sunday morning I will be up and out of the house by 6am on my first weekend ride of the year!! :blush: Hope to do at least 50 miles.

You?

ChrisKH

Guru
School fete tomorrow and I'm on the bouncy castle. Apparently the school's never made so much money since I've been doing it.;) Sunday I'm going to a christening. Very busy, but probably just as well as I need to be distracted from the thought of my father's funeral next Friday. :blush:

Chris James

Über Member
My eldest lad Douglas' (named after Doug Scott fact fans) 2nd birthday party on Saturday. 11 toddlers are descending on the house and I am under strict instructions that I will have to be there.

May be able to get out for a ride on Sunday but not sure.

domtyler

Über Member
ChrisKH said:
School fete tomorrow and I'm on the bouncy castle. Apparently the school's never made so much money since I've been doing it.:smile: Sunday I'm going to a christening. Very busy, but probably just as well as I need to be distracted from the thought of my father's funeral next Friday. :blush:

Sympathies Chris! :blush:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Chris James said:
My eldest lad Douglas' (named after Doug Scott fact fans) 2nd birthday party on Saturday. 11 toddlers are descending on the house and I am under strict instructions that I will have to be there.

May be able to get out for a ride on Sunday but not sure.
I've usually been "the entertainment" for our kids' parties over the last 10yrs or so! Quite enjoyed it sometimes, inventing games and larking about.... :smile: Hard work though, and some of them are rather spoilt little feckers (not mine, they're perfect!):blush:

Top Bottom