Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan Biles

After 3000 miles I've worn out the brake pads on the super galaxy so Saturday afternoon will see a quick maintenance session and Sunday morning I'll have to go out for a a test run.

That we have a house full of in-laws and various other relatives visiting on Sunday is completely irrelevant - honest.:angry:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Yay, my mum has saved me from the gardening! She wants me to take her shopping in York on Sunday. I fear we may have a cake stop at some point in the day:tongue:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
hopefullly do a 27 or more tomorrow and a 11 opr 17 miler on sunday

got to finsh my english coursework aswell at some point:angry:

Your in year 10, you have aaaggggeesssss left

Young Un

true - although I have just sat down and finished it so I am not in a mad rush on manday night - just given it to my mom for her to have a read through.

Young Un

Yup - I hate english too, coursework is on mdeia advertisements - we have to analyse the effectiveness of an advertisement that uses two different media. eg i have gone for the oral-b 'power to the people' campaign and so am using the television and the press versions of the advertisements

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
Yup - I hate english too, coursework is on mdeia advertisements - we have to analyse the effectiveness of an advertisement that uses two different media. eg i have gone for the oral-b 'power to the people' campaign and so am using the television and the press versions of the advertisements

Ohhh yeh, you chose to do oral;):wacko:
Mine was rubbish, the teacher just gave us some adverts from magazines and we wrote about them. Got a C for that bit of coursework i think. Or was it a B, i cant remember.

Top Bottom