Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Washing some pants.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Night Train said:
I am in the panto tonight and Saturday and then Sunday I will be undoing the stage and removing all the props and set for recycling.

Damn ;)

Can't make it - made other plans instead - I should have paid more attention ;)

Break a leg though NT and I hope it goes well for you :cry:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
fossyant said:
Chapel-en-le-Frith.....give that a miss - nothing there, although you could come back via Rushup Edge

I meant more the area, I thought Whaley Bridge and New Mills have quite interesting places around them. Will see, not sure on mileage.

mondobongo

Über Member
Taking the granddaughter out for the day Sat. Sunday showing my face at the Club Run planning on sitting quietly in the group and not getting involved in any hijinks if the Pres gives the ok to go up the road.

Not sure ... I'm on my own this weekend (she's visiting a friend in Southampton), so I might just idle about the house all weekend drinking Stella and watching the telly in my underpants.;) No, I've got a guitar to build tomorrow morning, then I might either go for a walk or (gasp!) get my bike out and go for a spin. Sunday is Grand Prix day ... go Massa!:biggrin:
I'm doing nothing tonight though, I've been up since 2am and driven to Norfolk and back, so I'm beginning to flag a bit now.

monnet

Guru
Getting some much needed rest after a hard week at work and a harder weekend on the tiles last weekend. It'll be hearty food, a mooch around town, coffee and cake in the afternoon and then Sunday morning is the first winter training ride.

col

Legendary Member
chilling tonight with my sons cousin stopping over,pizza most haunted on tv,they love it,bonfire party tomorrow night watching the council display from my sis inlaws back,which looks over the park field,planning on my first non commuting ride in ages sunday morning.

Young Un

40 mile club run tommorow, then might do a quick ten miler on teh sunday so ive deffinately reached my target for the week. oh and i need to clean my bike tommorow aswell.

Hugo15

Über Member
Some friends are coming over with their nipper tomorrow. Haven'y seen them for a while so looking forward to it.

Sunday will be out on the bike in the morning then off to my mum's for lunch. Probably followed up with a quick snooze and a watch of the track cycling on BBC2 (hopefully!!).

Top Bottom