Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm going for a cough and snuffle free weekend!:smile: Four weeks all this stuff has been hanging around and has been nowt but a nuisance. Otherwise, I'll spare a thought for all those people in Ottery St Mary who took a bit of a pasting under the hailstones and of course, be offering moral support to Messrs Ross and Brand in their hour of need...B) :ohmy:
Other that that - rugby, bike and work :thumbsup:
Hope everyone gets some decent weather!
Oh - I forgot, I could always fit in a visit to Westfield..."Europe's biggest shopping centre..." xx(xx(

trio25

Über Member
Hopefully a ride out to Hebden Bridge to meet some people a nice social ride, pub stop and then home. As long as this cold disappears today!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Been off this week - shortly off to the Scout Hut to set it up for a Beavers Haloween Camp over...... so I expect no sleep tonight.... 7.pm start, kids supper of hotdogs and green ketchup, snot and worm jelly, blood juice...hmmmm.

We've got about 16 of the group over, lots of activities planned, scarey sounds... There is no heating in the hut at the moment, and it's freezing - I've got about 3 heaters to take to try and take the chill off...The heating was scheduled to be installed this week...yeh right....

Tent's up at 10.30 and bed for 11 for them - the 'leaders' are going to get a takeaway for supper.

Saturday will be resting...... Sunday bike I think....

Maz

Guru
Taking the young'uns to watch HSM3.
Doing some lesson prep work for my TEFL course.

Longers - is this thread automatically created every Friday?

HelenD123

Legendary Member
No cycling. I'm off walking in the Forest of Bowland for the weekend. Nothing too taxing, and an evening in the pub planned for Saturday night. Perfect.

Hopefully getting a ride in with the Club tomorrow, been off the bike for 2 weeks due to weather, work, etc...Hope I don't succumb to the omnipresent snuffles tho, had a bit of a sore throat for a couple of days now...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Have a cycle, avoid DIY :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Saturday, I'm going out to a friend's house to shovel horse poo into bags. Sunday, my Mum may come up for the day.

Well, it's a weekend of variety, at least.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I have a straight wheel at last. So I hope to get out for some longer ride, perhaps Matlock or Chapel-en-le-Frith :evil:.

Ravenz

.. have ye all forgotten.???!!!???. its the 'Worlds' at Man Velodrome starting tonight.. will wave for the red button telly on Sat nite!!
:-)

Top Bottom