Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Gotta adjust front mech in the morning, take grandaughter for new school shoes before escaping on a road ride with another escape planned early Sunday morning.

purpleR

Guru
I'm just back from the pub
*bubbles*

Tomorrow, hangover depending, I'll cycle to north berwick and get the train back. Then I'm going to the pub again.

On Sunday, I'll take the train to Fife to see my family and maybe have a wee practice session of driving (am learning to drive at the moment).

And I had a lovely day today! I was in Glasgow visiting my sister, we took my 18 month old nephew round Kelvingrove museum.

Hurray. Not a restful weekend but an enjoyable, sociable, restorative one.

:ohmy:

Keith Oates

Janner
Last night big party at an office opening celebration, today some shopping and packing. Tomorrow (Sunday) early start to Hanoi airport for a two day visit to Hong Kong then onto Manila for 2 weeks and getting the C40 back into action. Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graham56

Guru
On call this weekend so stuck at home, wife reckons the lawns need cutting, so have shown her where the lawnmower is kept, but somehow get the feeling i`ll end up with the job:sad:

Big Bren

Tae Kwon Do this morning, then valeting Mrs B's Mini ready for the buyer to collect. Off to a local country park this afternoon for a long walk and picnic with the kids, then to a party at a neighbours house tonight.

Sunday we're off on a guinea pig buying mission, but not until I've buggered off early doors for a 45 miler.

Bren

col

Legendary Member
Just got in from work again,baaad day,the usual thing for my job,any way egg and bacon tea sizzling away,and golden eye is on later,might watch that?

Slowgrind

Seven days of work to go before a big handover! then I`ll be able to come down from about a ten on the richter scale and slob out a little! Might even see my bike.

stevenb

Went round mates house in Milky Beans. We watched the Simpsons movie....the latest one ...on a DVD downloaded via shareware.......we were watching Bourne Ultimatum...but after much histerics and chat we gave up on that...for another day.
Brought myself a copy home of the Simpsons film too. :biggrin:....it is funny. :ohmy:
Stuffed ourselves silly on pizza, garlic bread, choc mousse desert with cream....popcorn and peanut M&M's....oh...and beer....gonna burn off all the excess Sunday pm'ish. :biggrin:

purpleR

Guru
the latest simpsons film on shareware... I think that's a very liberal position on the concept of shareware you have there (speaking as someone who has watched a lot of "shareware") :ohmy:

Top Bottom