Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Off to Wembley to see The Blades in the play-off final. Really looking forward to it.
Come On You Red And White Wizards!!

ChrisKH

Guru
Football tournament for my youngest tomorrow at Billericay. All day event if the lads get through the knock-out stages. Sunday gardening....zzzzzzzz. Monday, who knows? If weather is good then BBQ.

AdamBlade

Maz said:
Off to Wembley to see The Blades in the play-off final. Really looking forward to it.
Come On You Red And White Wizards!!

Luck bugger!!! I'm off to Scarborough this weekend so will be finding a pub to watch it in with my 5yr old. There was no way the missus was going to miss out on a holiday for me and him to go to Wembley ;)

I'll still be cheering them on!! Sing loud and proud for me Maz!!

COYRWW!!!!!!!!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If my slightly dodgy right calf muscle doesn't let me down, I'm hoping to do a ride from Hebden Bridge with Calum and anybody else who feels like coming along. I haven't started a thread about it because it is such short notice and I'm unsure about the leg. If the leg is okay, we will probably do about 65 miles, out on the hills to Waddington, back on the valley roads.

How come you never tell us what you have planned for the weekend longers? ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
It seems I'm cycling to Howden tomorrow. (Did you know there's a Minster there?)

Gig on Sunday afternoon. A man of leisure on Monday (that means I'll be cutting the grass).

What a coincidence, I'm planning to cycle to Howden tomorrow too. :biggrin:

My main target is the cheese shop/cafe...

No idea about Sunday, probably loafing about doing very little.

TVC

100K tomorrow, a good long walk in the hills with Mrc C on Sunday, a ride out with a mate and his virgin roadie buddy on Monday, then go see Star Trek on tuesday. Back to work Wednesday.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Last minute preperations on stage and technical rehearsal for the opening night on Monday.

Working today including a 130am return commute down the Mile End Road on Sunday morning.

Also Sunday morning probably off to Tottenham Hale Maplins (for computer stuff) while testing out a new tyre which can't get p*nctur*s.So the ride on this tyre should be 7 miles roughly if I come back via the canal.Going to be difficult at a guess because im using an old wheel which has a 9 cog on the back replacing a ten cog wheel for the test so should get some gear trouble.Then when I get back whip the original wheel back on.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Better go and tidy the garage - wish my SIL would pick up that double bed mattress - it's in the way, now there more bikes in the garage..... ;) Once upon a time I had a car and bikes in the garage, now there are too many bikes for a car to fit.....:biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Work this morning (saturday), home and out for a picnic lunch by the river for an hour...just got home and now cleaning the windows. Not sure what the rest of today holds...I coulda done some work on my sons MTB, but like an idiot, ive got the spanners i need at work :ohmy::biggrin:
Tomorrow, up to Nottinghamshire for a couple of car boots and then a ride in the afternoon / early evening.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
gbb said:
Work this morning (saturday), home and out for a picnic lunch by the river for an hour...just got home and now cleaning the windows. Not sure what the rest of today holds...I coulda done some work on my sons MTB, but like an idiot, ive got the spanners i need at work :tongue::biggrin:
Tomorrow, up to Nottinghamshire for a couple of car boots and then a ride in the afternoon / early evening.

Ill be in stealth mode then then;)

Top Bottom