Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Helping friends move house, plus working (unusually for me) Sun AND Mon :smile::ohmy:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Saturday, long bike ride. Sunday, easy early bike ride thence as for the last 14 years to seat 212, row 23 to watch the last footy match of the season. Monday, long bike ride then watch play-off finals on TV with a bottle or two of fine lager or ale.

Christopher

Über Member
Caving on Saturday - Otter Hole (under Chepstow Racecourse): very very muddy but also very pretty, apparently. Early start on Sat to get in and out before the tide floods the entrance series.
Sunday and Minday, easy bike rides with the missus around Hereford/Abergavenny, lovely countryside and great food, yum

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
spandex said:
I am heading off walking for the weekend

Walking...woolly hatter you ! :laugh:;)

Dunno for me....I am off for a week and two days..... off to Legoland next week for a couple of days though (been before) problem is my daughter is now big enough to ride the Jeep Safari Coaster.....which mean's I'll have to go on it this time.....;)

Saturday off to Ikea to buy a cupboard and filing cabinet for the spare bedroom/office. A cheeky 30 miles and pub run on Sunday and Monday just relaxing with the family.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Off to the Gfs later on today.
Saturday im working 9-1 then got a TT after that. My first open one, so im hoping for no rain!
Sunday im on the club ride.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
No cycling this weekend.

I'm driving up to the World Caleidh at Knockengorroch straight after work tonight and will be doing things to excess for the entire weekend.

Monday will be a gentle drive back to Leeds via the Tan Hill Inn.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Aikido tonight, followed by catching up with a mate over a beer or two (or three, or...). Birthday BBQ (not mine!) Saturday, some burlesque cabaret thingy on Sunday (with nudity ;) ), and maybe (if I promise to take it really easy, and find a nice flat route) a ride on Monday, the first grand outing for my girlfriend's new steed (hurrah for CTW!).

Off the King’s Lynn tomorrow to get a new pump for the fish pond, the windings in the old one have gone down to earth ;) and in the evening invited to a birthday party at the local :sad:.

Then may try to get out on the bike Sunday ;), but, also have decorating and gardening to do.

Top Bottom