Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
Great, a downhill bit. I wouldn't trust myself to get up any hills! ;)

Neither do I, hence my reservation that I may not make it that far :smile:

Norv

Lie in Saturday morning and work from 11-7. In the evening I have to drive Mum and Dad into Bristol so they can go for a meal somewhere. Then get the car home in one piece and walk to the pub for lots of beer. Parents can get a taxi home!
On Sunday, it's the club ride to rid me of the hangover and get a decent ride in. Sunday afternoon, eat and do sweet FA!

Missus is shopping , Im taking the kids to colchester zoo.

I have it on good advice they have a genuine baby elephant.;)

bonj2

tmrw: bike ride, go to bank for 'financial review' (don't know why i'm bothering, they'll only try and sell me a loan, but i've agreed to now), 'nother bike ride, to mum's for bbq in eve if not raining
sun: back home lunchtime-ish, play squash in afternoon, sit in sauna, watch top gear.
bliss.

Noodley

Norv said:
On Sunday, it's the club ride to rid me of the hangover and get a decent ride in. Sunday afternoon, eat and do sweet FA!

A decent ride? when you are back in time for planning something else for the afternoon!! ;) Hardly "decent"...

(edit - and hello Norv. I had not realised you survived the migration. Good to see you here)

col

Legendary Member
Sleeping mainly,11 and 12 hours shifts force it.

TVC

I was in work this morning, cooking this afternoon, an early night and gliding tomorrow. One of these days I might actually find time to have a bike ride.

gbb

Legendary Member
:becool::sad: Its 14.45...still at work :becool::sad:

:smile:On the plus side...i'll earn a shedload today :becool:

Tonight, biggy firework display and a couple down the pub.

Tommorrow, nothing particular....get some miles in after lunch, maybe get the wife out with me...push her mileage up a bit ;):smile::biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
The Velvet Curtain said:
I was in work this morning, cooking this afternoon, an early night and gliding tomorrow. One of these days I might actually find time to have a bike ride.

Where do you fly from VC ?

TVC

Hi gbb,
Husbands Bosworth - I've still got my water wings on though, no where near going it alone yet.

Top Bottom