Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Today:
60 mile ride, friends over for dinner, sleep.
Tomorrow:
Rest day (no ride today after 180 miles this week), Mums birthday dinner
Monday:
25 mile ride
Meet new band members

got-to-get-fit

working all weekend on nights. Little boys 3rd birthday in the morning so getting up about midday to watch him open his prezzies. Still too young to appreciate a scalextrix or an x-box so it looks like ill be playing with Thomas the tank and Bob the builder until i have to set off for work again.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Sunday Outdoor go karting, hope the tracks wet / damp as brill for doing the hammer brake on into corner, anti lock on, accelerate like feck out of it, meanwhile drifting all the way round.
One day I promise I will grow up !
Oh, I'm cycling there !

col

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
Sorry Col, please excuse my weird sense of humour:blush:

Shifts force it = shifts faucet = moves taps ;)

Good one:biggrin: i blame not twigging on being tired;)

barq

Friday: Worked a bit late, then went straight to fireworks, then out to trendy bar (felt old despite only being in my twenties), went back home with a friend for food and beer, decided that this was a great opportunity to make the mix tape I've been promising another friend.

Saturday: Headache, ibuprofen, water. Living room stank of Red Bull and looked like an explosion in a record shop. Went for nice MTB ride in the sun. Had a listen to the the mix tape - it appears I used the drumkit-tumbling-down-a-flight-of-stairs mixing technique. ;)

Today: Nice early MTB ride which started out misty and ended up sunny and warm. After lunch I'm going to finally track down the clicking noise on my steel MTB (I suspect a chainring bolt) and re-record the mix tape.

wafflycat

Just got back from a glorious 50km ride with my nearest & dearest. Always enjoyable as the sight of his firm buttocks clad in black Lycra in front of me is aesthetically pleasing ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I looked at the posts so far on this fred, and noticed an absence of posts from females. (Desperately trying to remember who might have ambiguous names - Fairy?);)

Does this mean that females have no plans?:smile:
Or are they too busy enjoying themselves to read this fred?

Yes, I realise that males might also be too busy or have no plans at all.

(now I'm leaving the room in case of verbal deluge from the computer).:becool:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i too have just got back from a 50k ride (just to fuel a few pointless forum rumours).

quite quick, for what was billed as an "easy ride", but satisfying none the less. especially as mrs alecetc had made cheese and bacon oatcakes for lunch. ;)

Top Bottom