Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Happy birthday Fnaar:smile:

dudi said:
I will be festering this weekend as my bike is broken.

You only have one bike:?::blush:
Get yourself out and buy another one.:smile:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
BJB said:
Is that the dog in your avatar? Here's a picture of mine...

Beauty dog mate :blush:. He/she looks cocksure.

Macy is not the Akita in my avatar, as that is a canadian grey wolf called Wiley he was half the size of me (ie came up to my waist) sniffed my nadgers and was difficult to photograph with his eyes open.

Happy birthday Fnaar :smile:.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
domtyler said:
Happy Birthday Fnaar!! :blush::biggrin::biggrin:

bcake.jpg
A cashmere cake ?

Would go down a bomb in Wales !! :smile:

(I'll have the puppy with the pink nose please !)

And Hippy Burfday Fnaar ! A couple of friends to warm you up !!

Fat_Slags-TraceyandSandra.gif

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hey, San and Tray...might bump into them tonight!
Best laid plans of etc...managed somehow to break two valves while pumping my tyres up (!!) now off to get spares, and postponed today's ride till tomorrow! Cheers all. Signing off...

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
My memory card died on me :blush: so all the photo's I took yesterday and today with intention of posting a pic of the Akita are history :smile:.

Here's a link to a similar beast though. She's similar to this but chunkier and the tan bits are a bit darker. She's very kindly left a load of white hairs over my carpet to hoover up after I've written this. Her nickname is "The Equaliser" and she always has the last word :biggrin:.

ash68

think yourself lucky longers,my car died on the way to the footy match on saturday. The clutch cable snapped! Had to do the last 10 miles with no clutch, starting and stopping in gear. Got there in time though, saw the black cats get a creditable draw with the mags.Unfortunatly it was all too much for the old engine and managed to put a conrod through the block on the A1 on the way home.5 of us in the car, 2 Sunderland and 3 Newcastle supporters, think the mags brought us bad luck,car was fine until they got in:sad:

On Friday I had a 12 hour journey (door to door) from my flat here to my brother's house in Carterton, spent 12 hours on Saturday helping him move (a grand distance of 1.1 miles), and today (Sunday) had a 13 hour journey back!

Oxford didn't impress me: chavs and drunken student types everywhere! :blush:

ash68

longers said:
ash68, David Nugent should have gone to your place when he left us.

yeh,think we tried everything to get him , but he just didn't fancy it. it's a long way up here and some just aren't up for it.We,ve got Kenwyn Jones up front at the moment with Michael Chopra, Jones looks a really good prospect, certainly had Newcastle worried on Saturday.Same old story for us though really, playing well. lots of effort and commitment but not picking up enough points. Another hard fight to stay in the Premiership me thinks. You boys seem to be going through a tough time after a good year last season

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
ash68 said:
it's a long way up here and some just aren't up for it.

And Pompey's close?:blush:
We beat you three times last year! Where are we now?
Big derby (for us - you've just had one of yours - good result no?) coming up 8th Dec. First time playing the Lashers for years :smile:.
Hope Agent Simpson is nowhere near the club by then.

Did you see Barton trying to castrate Etuhu? Looked bad in the paper.

ash68

longers said:
And Pompey's close?:blush:
fair comment' It's probably a bit warmer for him down there in the winter:smile:
Did you see Barton trying to castrate Etuhu? Looked bad in the paper.
Missed the challenge as I was watching the ball, but saw it on MOTD, certainly looked bad. I think Barton's one of those players, like Dennis Wise, always likes to live up to his hard man image he sets himself up as. Just a narky little shoot in my opinion.

certainly before the match I would have been happy with a draw, but we were by far the better team on the day, and we'll never have a better chance of beating them.They turned us over 4-1 last time they were here, after we'd taken the lead, a good win would have been sweet.
Who's the Lashers?:smile: And I Take it your not too pleased with the management at the moment ?

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
All I can say is Bloody Villa !! :biggrin:

Has Trevor Francis ever recovered from losing on penalties at Deepdale? I think not :smile:.

Anyway footies crap and played by a bunch of overpaid, melodramatic tarts is it not :blush:

Ash68, lashes are what donkeys in Blackpoo get.

Top Bottom