Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
What are you lot up to?

I've got some plans (other than walk dog, eat, drink and cycle) for a change :smile:.

My sister and Tony have come to visit and we're off to see Groove Armada tonight :blush:.
They've brought their Akita so the rest of the weekend will be spent eating, drinking and walking dogs (whatever the weather).

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I have to do some christmas shopping and we're hopefully cycling on Sunday if the weather's not horrible. We're out for dinner tonight - anything but curry!

job applications *sigh*

wetlands centre on sunday - hopefully. there's a walk for members. might get to see some hidden bits of the site. more chance to play with the new camera.

then more job applications.

happy birthday fnaar

L

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
Cathryn said:
I have to do some christmas shopping and we're hopefully cycling on Sunday if the weather's not horrible. We're out for dinner tonight - anything but curry!

noooooooo you've said the C word!

bah humbug :blush:

ash68

Happy Birthday Fnaar:smile:, tomorrow I'll be taking my nephew to watch the local derby match ,Sunderland v Newcastle. Hoping for a home win, but anything could happen.Then to the pics tomorrow night to see Saw 4.Sunday take nephew to his grans, then on to the train station for his journey back to Grimsby.Luckily I've booked mon and tues off work to recover from his visit and get a bit cycling in:biggrin:

dudi

Happy birthday Fnaar!

I will be festering this weekend as my bike is broken. no doubt her indoors will get me doing something round the house though.

domtyler

Über Member
Happy Birthday Fnaar!! :blush::biggrin::biggrin:

bcake.jpg

Bigtallfatbloke

Mrs BTFB has disappeared off to Ragdale hall health spa for the weekend (well deserved)...leaving me in charge of two teenagers and dog and the fish...hmm....this gives me time to work on some music...currently figuring out Dream theatres 'Peruvian skies' for a new hard rock covers band we are getting together. Tomorrow is ride day as well...after todays feeble excuses...oh yeah then it's cooking, cleaning and washing etc...walking the mut and ...maybe catch match of the day...

Hippo burpday!

got-to-get-fit

Just brought the new addition to the family home this afternoon so it will be a weekend of cooing over him and smiling through gritted teeth at the 44th person to visit us.

Happy Birthday Fnaar........what ya getting????

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tell 'em to make you and the missus a cuppa, cos you aven't had chance..... awful they are....... you are knackered and all these visitors expect are to look at baby and you to fill them with cake and tea....fcuk off !

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Thanks for the birthday wishes/virtual cakes folks.... hopefully a package has arrived from Wiggle with some sweetsa new jersey in it! Will be out riding tomorrow (rain forecast here :biggrin: but that doesn't stop me :blush:), pub in the evening, and kids have promised me newspapers, brekky in bed, lie in on Sun followed by a walk on the beach :smile: Work on Monday seems years away. Have a good weekend all.

Top Bottom