Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Working tomorrow (taking a trailer load of pallet racking down to London at 4 o'clock tomorrow morning) then rehearsing with my band in the afternoon. Then celebrating Mrs RT's 33rd birthday until late into the night.:sad:

Noodley

I WAS supposed to be riding a 200km today, but had to go into work :sad:
I WAS supposed to be going to a fancy dress party with my kids tomorrow (I was going as a snowman - I WOULD have posted photos, honest :biggrin:, Mrs Noodley was going as a Christmas Pudding, and the Noodley Jnrs were going as a Fairy and a Cat), but it has been cancelled due to my relatives coming down with some bug ;)
So, tomorrow I AM going to the gym and taking Noodley Jnr to music class. :sad:
So, on Sunday I AM doing bugger all (apart from ironing, etc...)
So, on Monday I AM riding the 200km route. :wacko:

ash68

work tomorrow morning, shopping and housework later. Sunday, play time, out on the bike for a few hours, pm mam's house for sunday dinner,time to feed myself up for the week:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
working saturday,but out for a nice meal with friends on the night.Im going to my mates house sunday,to try and sort his old bike out for him ,to make it roadworthy hopefully,might have another convert here?:sad:

Bigtallfatbloke

riding

cleaning out fishtank

trying to get to grips with my midi guitar synth and a new live set up (i hate complicated and this is complicated)

still working on covering peruvian skies by dream theatre
for the band

Big Bren

Saturday - fettling the garden with the kids in the morning, then out for a spin all afternoon whilst they go to a party. Quiet night in with Mrs B later; she's been unwell all week and needs to chill out.

Sunday - running the Leeds Abbey Dash (10k) in the morning, kids and Mrs B will be there in support. (If you're there and you spot an old, bright orange VW camper, pop in to say hello!)

job hunting - again

mondobongo

Über Member
Work Saturday afternoon 1.30pm till 10.00pm so thats my Saturday gone as was on nights Friday.
Sunday up bright and early to get a nice solo ride in looking to crack my half century. Before chilling out for the day with a couple of big newspapers.
Off Monday as well no doubt Mrs will have found some jobs for me by then.

pouring down here (saturday) so doing as planned ,polishing the best bike ready for the clubs freewheel contest tomorrow afternoon.hope the weather improves!

OOOh Dunno! Might go out with the long lens and see if I can get some pictures of Herons fishing. No riding this weekend, am aiming to do a nice 30 miler next week which has a 2 mile 10% climb - that's quite a challenge to me, though I'm sure it's nothing to Noodley and his 200k legs ;). Wish I had them :sad: (200K in my legs that is not Noodleys legs, I dunno what I'd do with them - slow roast perhaps?)

Crackle said:
OOOh Dunno! Might go out with the long lens and see if I can get some pictures of Herons fishing. No riding this weekend, am aiming to do a nice 30 miler next week which has a 2 mile 10% climb - that's quite a challenge to me, though I'm sure it's nothing to Noodley and his 200k legs ;). Wish I had them :sad: (200K in my legs that is not Noodleys legs, I dunno what I'd do with them - slow roast perhaps?)

i got some pics of grebes fishing yesterday. well worth getting very cold for.

Spending time with the other half before he goes off to work tomorrow, and I go off to Canada, for something very very important involving vast amounts of money ... I just looked at the weather forecast over there and it's MINUS THIRTEEN :sad:

I was going to complete a job application. But the website's down, so I can't. Might stroke the cat, put the washing out, wash up and fanny about the house until Baggy calls me from town, at which point I head in to meet her and hoff my own body weight in pizza. :sad:

All soundtracked by Half Man Half Biscuit. ;)

Top Bottom