Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
SamNichols said:
Just started a short story, can't think of a name for it, but, a bit like Brief Encounter (what a film), it is about a doomed relationship that happens on a train journey.
Short Meeting? :biggrin:
Last train to Palookaville :biggrin:

talking of writing... i had some great ideas for poems last night. i thought about getting up (i was trying to sleep at the time), but figured i'd remember them

i haven't.

well, i remember parts of them, but not the really good lines.

since the local short story competition stopped i haven't written anything and i never wrote poetry before, so it was most odd.

SamNichols

laurence said:
talking of writing... i had some great ideas for poems last night. i thought about getting up (i was trying to sleep at the time), but figured i'd remember them

i haven't.

well, i remember parts of them, but not the really good lines.

since the local short story competition stopped i haven't written anything and i never wrote poetry before, so it was most odd.

I always get up when I have good writing ideas, they have to be thoroughly expunged, or I definitely won't sleep (which I possibly won't anyway). Anyway, get writing and post them up here. I like it when people post their scribblings up here, as we're quite a talented bunch really.

SamNichols said:
I always get up when I have good writing ideas, they have to be thoroughly expunged, or I definitely won't sleep (which I possibly won't anyway). Anyway, get writing and post them up here. I like it when people post their scribblings up here, as we're quite a talented bunch really.

i might have to have a notebook and pen next to the bed.

the local competition was always a good excuse to write. it was for 500 word stories and the 'winners' would be published in a book - it was organised by the local Borders and Uni. i got a few in the books, but didn't get any prizes.

col

Legendary Member
Working late saturday,then the inlaws for sunday lunch,then telly and sofa wrestling,because im on an early monday.

Moving flat!
Well, emptying 'my' flat and moving er, nowhere! Leaving almost everything in the basement here, inc. my two bikes, as I return to England on Tuesday for a week or two, then head for Asia for 4-6 weeks.
Need to find somewhere to live in Stockholm IF I am coming back.
Otherwise Norway or Holland look interesting.

just back from an enjoyable day at Wetlands... well, apart from the loss of feeling in my toes and feet... it was freeeeezing. the ponds were icing up during the day. the mix of chilly easterly wind hitting freezing water meant the icicles went right through you.

still, nice coffee and cake at the end of the day.

tomorrow i will be thawing out.

off to download pictures now

Top Bottom