Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Out for a 90 mile ride tomorrow to finish at my mate's house and then we are going on the lash. On Sunday I'm going to my brother's for the day for a family do.

I can't wait as it's been the week from hell this week. Actually over the last two weeks I've not worked as hard in quite a while due to sheer volume of stuff I've had to get through.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tomorrow: At Wembley for the FA Cup Final.
Sunday: CycleChat Bromley Massive Ride, then back to watch the Monaco Grand Prix.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Try out the knees on a flattish coastal ride and avoid riding with my usual cycling buddy because it always turns into a race!

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
Sunday: CycleChat Bromley Massive Ride, then back to watch the Monaco Grand Prix.
Sounds like a good weekend that,apart from the GP of course;)

Brahan

Über Member
I'm hoping the weather is going to hold through the weekend. I'm having a BBQ on Saturday and a few of us from CC are meeting up at Herne Hill on Sunday for a burn round the track. I can't wait!

SWMBO has promised a friend that I will help him bottle up his latest batch of wine. He usually makes quite a lot.

toekneep

Early morning ride planned for Sunday. 6am start, lazy forty miles and then to a local pub/inn for cooked breakfast. Weather is looking a bit iffy though.

ianrauk said:

potsy said:
Sounds like a good weekend that,apart from the GP football of course;)
:smile:

We're gigging on Saturday, then I'll be coming home late Saturday night and watching the GP on Sunday. Not sure what I'm doing Saturday daytime, probably working in the garden.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Chilling tonight (another who has had a mad couple of weeks, and this spreadsheet modelling is mashing my head in - too much to dooooo)

Tomorrow, spot of gardening and then to the outlaws to see some family friends who are over from France.

Sunday....not sure...bike ride....gardening...

Noodley

Younger Noodlette's 8th birthday so probably being woken ridiclously early! The taking elder Noodlette to track cycling, followed by entertaining 5 small chuldren for the afternoon. And one of them is sleeping over - I reckon I'll disappear in the evening for a while on my bike...

Sunday will be a pootle on my bike, followed by watching Forfar Athletic hopefully beating Arbroath in the second leg of the play-off finals.

Top Bottom