Plans for the Weekend...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Longers must be very busy.... :biggrin:

Me, very busy this weekend, and no bikes. Helping out at Cubs District Camp - got 10 of our lads to look after (one is my son) but there will be 800 of them on site ;):ohmy::ohmy:.

Its a Japan weekend, so all sorts of stuff for them to do, sumo wrestling, judo/karate, inflatables, air rifle shooting, climbing, origami etc etc.

Got to peg it home on the bike leaving work at 4pm, shower, change, stuff some food down my cake hole, leg it to the scout hut, load tents etc into cars and trailer, peg it to camp, put up 3 tents (and our own) all before 7.30pm.....when the kids arrive.....

Funny thing is, all the parents have had to sign a declaration that their child does not have an ASBO or any charges under the Firearms Act, before they are allowed near the rifles........all for 9-10 year olds....

ChrisKH

Guru
Would've done the Cub camp last week but with Mrs KH having a broken ankle I was told to stay at home. ;)

Got some fettling to do on the road bike before the Whitstable run next week and have promised Junior KH we would get out on the bikes a few times - he came last in sports day selection race this week and is determined to get fitter and lose some weight.

Also got to choose some paint as I'm off at half term and have been given my list of decorating tasks. :biggrin::sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saturday:
am : Out with the Bromley Cyclists for a local 60 miler.
pm: Playing with ianrauk jnr / gardening / bike fettling / cooking a curry
Sunday:
am: Out with the CycleChat Bromley Massive for a 50 miler and back to eat remainder of last nights curry
pm: Playing with ianrauk jnr / gardening / bike fettling / watch recording of last weekends Cup Final

tordis

Doing London to Cambridge on Saturday and if I'm not too exhausted after that, London to Windsor and back on Sunday. So a very bikey weekend for me :wacko:

bbq's and suntanning. that's about it really.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
On Sunday (23rd May) I'm planning to do a very hilly 75 mile forum ride from Hebden Bridge to Emley Moor and back with Calum, and any other CC members who feel like coming along.

9,200 ft of tough Pennine hills - what's not to like?

All welcome! Well, actually, axe murderers, racists, child molesters, thieves, muggers, rapists, terrorists, those who are cruel to animals, and riders whose idea of fun is to to drop slow cyclists like me and complain about having to wait around - those people are definitely not welcome but all tolerant, good-natured and friendly CC members are! :ohmy:

ColinJ said:
All welcome! Well, actually, axe murderers, racists, child molesters, thieves, muggers, rapists, terrorists, those who are cruel to animals, and riders whose idea of fun is to to drop slow cyclists like me and complain about having to wait around - those people are definitely not[/B] welcome but all tolerant, good-natured and friendly CC members are![/B] :ohmy:

you've just counted most of us out!

Top Bottom