Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bad Company said:
Blimey don't tell Simon - he HATES F1:ohmy:.

Do you know what? I couldn't care less.:evil:

bonj2

getting some new road bike shoes tomorrow hopefully from LBS
Then probably working, then playing squash.
MTB ride sunday hopefully (or multiple MTB rides).

Gerry Attrick said:
Anyone going to the bike sale in Chesterfield on Sunday? Well worth it, might see you there?

is there one? where abouts in chesterfield is it

Might have a butchers, won't be buying a bike but may have a look in

Renard

My family are off to visit friends in Northumberland. I will be staying at home to watch the dog. Not sure what we will be doing but definitely some walking and might get out on bike.

Renard

Noodley said:
It would appear I could be arsed, and it's all done. And the bathroom cleaned. And the dog walked, and nails clipped. Tea cooked for the Noodlettes. Large bunch of daffodils picked from nearby field (invited by neighbour to do so :smile:), larger amounts of carrots for the horse and parsnips for soup also collected from neighbour and I'm now sitting down with a glass of wine.

I'm on a roll...what else can I do? :smile:

Nice one. Sounds like rural idyll exists after all :smile:

bonj2

Noodley said:
It would appear I could be arsed, and it's all done. And the bathroom cleaned. And the dog walked, and nails clipped. Tea cooked for the Noodlettes. Large bunch of daffodils picked from nearby field (invited by neighbour to do so :smile:), larger amounts of carrots for the horse and parsnips for soup also collected from neighbour and I'm now sitting down with a glass of wine.

I'm on a roll...what else can I do? :smile:

how is the horse and parsnip soup coming along, stock simmering nicely? :smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Rhythm Thief said:
Busy scrutineering for the Bahrain GP this weekend. I'll be with Torro Rosso, for anyone who follows F1 - keep an eye out for me on telly!

Ooh fantastic. The race will be taking up some of my weekend. Other than that cycling and reading.

Noodley

bonj said:
how is the horse and parsnip soup coming along, stock simmering nicely? :smile:

:smile::biggrin:

I've just been out seeing the 3 miniature shetland ponies in the field at the bottom of the garden - they looked none to happy to be disturbed :smile: Maybe they thought I was measuring them for the pot :ohmy:

Dave5N

Über Member
We are all off for an organised 20 mile family off-road thing tomorrow. Training Sunday AM; pub lunch with the head honcho then lots of bike cleaning.

All sounds a lot better than the prospects for Monday.

Keith Oates

Janner
Yesterday (Friday) was a national holiday here so now we have to work on Saturday and Sunday to make up for it. Hope that makes sense to you because it doesn't to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom