Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
all the things I didn't get round to last weekend.... ;)

trio25

Über Member
None at the moment, but sure I'll get some biking in somewhere as I've hardly done anything this week.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Some serious spring cleaning, and fettling my summer bike to take with me next week for the great "Tea? and elephants" meet up....:ohmy:

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Rhythm Thief said:
Busy scrutineering for the Bahrain GP this weekend. I'll be with Torro Rosso, for anyone who follows F1 - keep an eye out for me on telly!

Blimey don't tell Simon - he HATES F1:ohmy:.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Off to a wedding tomorrow for which snow is forecast. If the snow isn't forthcoming, I shall be out for a proper bike ride on Sunday! If the snow does arrive, I shall be stuck on the turbo again...booo!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Kids and wife are at her parent's caravan tonight, so pasta for my tea and some beers before the finale of Torchwood.... Out for a ride tomorrow am (before it gets cold hopefully) then if still dry, wash and polish the cars.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Out on bike for maybe a 30-40 mile ride on Saturday, nd if it doesnt snow like its ment to then the club ride on sunday.
I think i have got to revise aswell for the GCSE's i have coming up soon. :evil:

surfgurl

My husband is taking me to "the world's largest jumble sale" at Shepton Mallet showground. I asked if it was a date. He said he'll push the boat out and take me to McDonalds for breakfast if I am lucky.

Noodley

Noodley said:
If I can be arsed.

It would appear I could be arsed, and it's all done. And the bathroom cleaned. And the dog walked, and nails clipped. Tea cooked for the Noodlettes. Large bunch of daffodils picked from nearby field (invited by neighbour to do so :evil:), larger amounts of carrots for the horse and parsnips for soup also collected from neighbour and I'm now sitting down with a glass of wine.

I'm on a roll...what else can I do? xx(

I'm going to rest/sleep.
The weather is definitley not spring-like, and I had my longish ride unintentionally this morning (I was saving it for tomorrow).
Might have a stroll round Oslo if the sun puts in an appearance, otherwise I'll just hibernate for the weekend. :evil:

Top Bottom