Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Off to rainy London to meet one friend's new boyfriend and to cheer a second friend round the London marathon. Can't wait!! Go Debs!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Chris James said:
Hoping to get a tiny amount of sleep in at some point and also hoping to not bludgeon our 21 month old lad to death. He has been 'asserting his individuality' recently by breaking the washing machine and trying to decapitate his 7 week old brother.

If the monsoons let up and if Rosey hasn't developed postnatal depression in the meantime then I might be able to get out for a spin for an hour or so.

I remember those times well Chris. The first 15 years are the worst:evil:

keep your chin up though, they're worth the effort in the end!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No plans... I downloaded the first season of Battlestar Galactica (the new one) so might have to watch a few episodes, out on the bike at some point, and having a few Tiger Beers tonight...yum....

Noodley

Plan on riding the Snow Roads audax route, leaving at 8am Saturday.

Not sure if I'm fit enough yet, but I'll soon find out :wacko:

Mortiroloboy

Still laid up nursing my ribs, but they are getting better, back to work on Tuesday, will watch P-R tomorrow though, providing SKY don't decide to televise one legged Tibetan yak wrestling instead!

Mortiroloboy

gezza said:
go for a ride around Windsor area,then watch some friends racing in Chertsey in 3/4ths and then dismantle my bike ,pack and thenoff to puerto pollensa for 5 days of cycling and the odd san miguel !!!!!:biggrin::becool::tongue::becool::biggrin:

You Lucky B*st*rd

User259iroloboy said:
Still laid up nursing my ribs, but they are getting better, back to work on Tuesday, will watch P-R tomorrow though, providing SKY don't decide to televise one legged Tibetan yak wrestling instead!

Its on Sunday or was that your deliberate mistake? If the British Eurosport coverage is anything like last Sunday's Tour of Flanders then be prepared to see not a lot of cycling:angry:

Mortiroloboy

My point exactly...Although SKY are our my only hope of watching cycling on telly, they will over run bl**dy crap minority sports like GP Moto and tennis into time they have scheduled for cycling.

Mortiroloboy

Yes Sunday sounds good, it'll be better than trying to watch it the day before it has happened...D'oh, I'll get my coat...:biggrin: No, I live here.:tongue:

Top Bottom