Playing near the bulls !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Most of the cars seem to give reasonable room on passing, but that big truck at the beginning was stupid. Don't they realise, or even care, the effect of the draft of something that size on holding the line of a bike?

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Most of the cars seem to give reasonable room on passing, but that big truck at the beginning was stupid. Don't they realise, or even care, the effect of the draft of something that size on holding the line of a bike?

Most drivers are fine, it's just a few that just don't care about a bike riders safety.

rivers

How far can I go?
What bit of central MA are you in? I'm originally from Worcester, and my dad still lives there (and I've moved to the other side of the pond). Debating whether or not to take my bike next time I'm back visiting, but know nothing of decent rides in the area.

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
I'm in Winchendon, MA. just past Gardner and right on the New Hampshire boarder. I ride out into Worcester quite often and right next to Worcester is a real popular cycling area called the Wachusett Reservoir. I like to do the three climbs up to the airport and George Street every time I roll threw Worcester.

Top Bottom