Please don't f***k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My favourite word is featured here quite a lot! :biggrin:

NSW! But funny, especially as 'muppets' are used ! :biggrin:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UT02--Ijdc

BTW what is f***k?

Tynan

Veteran
I have and probably still would swear foully when getting a very nasty fright from someone else' stupidity, especially when they never show any sign of caring

I suggest the other fella was the best one to judge how close it was

PrettyboyTim said:
Is it Northern? I remember it from my youth and I grew up in Norfolk. It's like 'Pillock' but with a little extra pizazz.

It was popularised when you were ickle by Sheffield comedian Tony Capstick, in his implausible hit record 'Capstick Comes Home'. The full phrase used there was 'spawny-eyed parrot-faced wazzock'.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2AcJSkUw6M

'e 'ad a way wi' words, mi fatha.

Crankarm

Guru
StuartG said:
Last night waiting for a bus on Waterloo Bridge I was watching a cyclist going south and admiring his flashing front light. Sadly two girls crossing the ride walked straight in front of him.

He had to brake fairly hard but it was not a killer moment.

He then screamed out a long line of obscenities. I understand he may wish to alert the young girls to their error or even relieve himself of the pressure. He did IMHO succeed in further alienating the people standing there and probably re-inforcing their image of cyclists as aggressive lycra clad louts. Mostly the middle classes just leaving the NT. The sort of people who Transport Minister Philip Hammond is trying to please.

People do bad things. That should not be an excuse to bad mouth. I know its hard but next time - please try to say 'bother' instead.

Ooops - wrong section. Can it be moved to commuting MOD?

How course and common ;).

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Sometimes it's the shock and it just comes out though. I've been attempting to moderate my language recently for the reasons on the OP, it can be counterproductive to swear.

A older gentleman walked out right in front of me the other day and I managed a loud 'Woah!' and asked how on earth he didn't see me as I was dressed like a 'technicolour clown', I then politely suggested he take more care in future as he could have been seriously injured. He proceeded to swear loudly at me making me look reasonable and making him look like an idiot.

gavintc

Guru
What I love about Italy is that 'road rage' seems almost non-existent. You make a suitable gesture, you toot the horn; but that is it. It is forgotten about in an instant. People pull out and you just relax and take in your stride. It is the norm.

Top Bottom