please help me value my Robin hood sports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
So the time has come to let my Robin hood sports go, there is a thread on hear somewhere of the history of it.

Basically the bike is a 1951 Robin hood sports, 3 speed Sturmey archer, wrights saddle. Totaly original condition, well used but well loved, ive even got the original owners manual.

Im wanting to sell it but unsure what its worth ?? Please help me out... !

DSC_0920.JPG
DSC_0921.JPG
DSC_0922.JPG
DSC_0923.JPG
DSC_0924.JPG

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Jamieyorky with all that patina that is one fantastic looking bike and worth more than a fully restored one imho

my lbs owner has a trent sport that he use to do his paper rounds on and i keep trying to prise that away from him ....but no luck yet

as for value no idea but at the right figure i could be interested as i have a yearning for a 50/60's road bike

Daddybus

Über Member
If you're not desperate for a quick sale (or sell it to mr biggs) you could just try punting it on eBay. With a low-ish start price to draw people in to all that patina & originality
....it's a great looking bike for someone who's after this look. Plenty of text & photo's should get you plenty of watchers
...Make sure to set the reserve to what YOU would be honestly happy to let it go for (I would say it's very difficult for someone else to put a value on it)
Oh & don't forget the word 'eroica' adds £££££'s lol !!!!

Top Bottom