PLEASE HELP! student needing questionnaire answers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lucyandrews7

CYCLISTS! MY names Lucy Andrews and I am an undergraduate final year Product Design student hoping to design a product that will make your cycling experience more enjoyable and safe. I would be so appreciative if you could fill out my questionnaire. It should only take around 10 minutes and it's for research for my final major project looking into problems and frustrations with bikes or any cycling products.
Thank you in advance!

https://lucyandrews2.typeform.com/to/MvLYLm

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi and welcome to CC!
I tried to do your survey, it is a bit long winded and vague.
Not really clear to me what the aims of the survey are, but good luck with your project.

Slioch

Guru
Done.
I enjoyed doing that survey. Some thoughtful questions for once compared to some of the other surveys we are asked to complete.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
lucyandrews7

lucyandrews7

Thank you so much everyone for your responses I appreciate it!
Apologies for the questionnaire being so long winded and thank you for your feedback on the questions I understand they aren't perfect as I am a newbie to this sort of research.
I'm currently undergoing my final year in Product Design and have chosen 3 topics to study and one area was obviously cycling. My course aims to eventually over my last year create a product that benefits the user, either to make the experience more enjoyable, easier or safer. So my aim is just to get a general idea of any issues you have in these areas, hence the questions I have asked, that hopefully leave me to problems and frustrations that you all have that could lead me to making a new product that would benefit you, the user.
I've had some very interesting responses so far, especially a lot to do with safety on the roads and better rear vision when cycling among other annoying issues. My research will still be open and carrying on for the next couple of weeks so I will keep you posted, thank you again! I really appreciate your time it means a lot.
Lucy ^_^

Top Bottom