please help...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teamvarley

Hi all, I'm totally new here so if this sounds strange or I'm in the wrong place I'll apologize now.
Ok i have a 2011 CUBE HANZZ PRO mtb and i want to fit a set of HOPE MONO MINI brakes (both no-3 calipers) but they don't fit. I presume I'll need adaptors of some sort but have no idea what i need. The bike has the standard FOX forks, the front disc is a 203 and the rear is a 180.

PLEASE HELP!!! :cursing:

Last edited:
Go read up on Post Mount and ISO Brake mounts. That's the first bit of knowledge you'll need, Then, look at what size discs you have and buy an adapter that adapts both between the caliper's and bike's mount time and for the disc size. It is a bit of a minefield, there are about 15 different styles of adapters you as a bike shop need to make everything work with everything (mostly).

lpretro1

The mono mionis will be IS mount and Fox forks post mount. It can be difficult getting adapters to fit - you may have to look at fitting a 20mm bigger rotor - but be careful as clearance on some of the Fox forks is very tight for bigger rotors. It can sometimes be impossible with older style Hopes to get them to fit. Good luck!

OP
OP
T

teamvarley

The mono mionis will be IS mount and Fox forks post mount. It can be difficult getting adapters to fit - you may have to look at fitting a 20mm bigger rotor - but be careful as clearance on some of the Fox forks is very tight for bigger rotors. It can sometimes be impossible with older style Hopes to get them to fit. Good luck!
Thanks for your help! I contacted Clee Cycles and they have sorted it for me... Thanks again!

Top Bottom