Please, PLease Stop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
What rain ? Lovely n sunny here m8 :biggrin:

CotterPin

Raining again here. Was planning on a couple of circuits of Regents Park on way home - think I'll have to knock that on the head.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
You lot need another slap!!! I'm getting well peeved, I've had to cancel 5 lessons today and I'm missing my endorphin hit. Well grumpy.

peejay78

it's my fault. it was raining in london, so i went to devon and it started raining in devon the minute i stepped off the yokel train. after a week of damp, i returned to the big smoke, cue more rainfall and by all accounts, glorious sunshine in devonshire.

i am cursed.

Road Fiddler

Rain has not been much of an issue for me the last couple of days but the wind has, yesterday was bad cycling into work, a gusting head wind all the way into work, i hoped it was going to be a tail wind on the way home but instead it was gusting in from the side.

When i cycled before i loved the wind but it bloody near killed me yesterday i cursed the whole time i was on the bike.

Keith Oates said:
So it was well and truly Christened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm, not really! It came home in the back of the Landrover and has been annoying my wife in the dining room ever since (can't see what she's moaning about - I think it looks great in there). This morning looks more promising though.....

domtyler

Über Member
Just bear in mind that most of us were under hose pipe bans and the threat of stand pipes not six months ago!

OP
OP
walker

walker

it rained yesterday ever since I got into work, then all day it rained and as soon as I had to make my way home it stopped, great in terms but the bike had to sit in the rain outside all day

Top Bottom