please welcome…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Congratulations to you both!

Make the most of the precious time before she's able to talk and answer back :ohmy:

Mark_Robson

Congrats to you both. I bet that your so excited that you don't get much sleep tonight :biggrin: It's the biggest high in the world when a new baby arrives. :ohmy:

Happy days! Glad everything is alright.
1st, 2nd, 3rd etc?

I got refused entry into my local when my first was born because they thought my ecstatic grin was down to too much booze (until I explained). :ohmy:

Congratulations to the "Stilleyedye" family, and best wishes for Mum and the new arrival!

Our lad's entrance on the world also had a 'world cup' connection - he was born in the same week that a certain Señor Maradona chose to try his 'hand' at a different sport than football. But perhaps we'll say no more about that! :ohmy:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
accountantpete said:
That was well timed from a footballing perspective! - congtrats to you all.
i'll say. mrs alec fancied some music in the labour suite and the only remotely listenable thing on offer was the lightning seeds' greatest hits. i think my reminding her that "three lions" was the last track sped things up, as she's a proud scot :biggrin:

661-Pete said:
Congratulations to the "Stilleyedye" family, and best wishes for Mum and the new arrival!

Our lad's entrance on the world also had a 'world cup' connection - he was born in the same week that a certain Señor Maradona chose to try his 'hand' at a different sport than football. But perhaps we'll say no more about that! :ohmy:
all my other 3 have been born in world cup years, in fact every world cup england have qualified for since me and mrs alecetc have been together.

cheers for the good wishes all…

Top Bottom