Pleased with myself with PSP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cool I didnt know they did that Im getting one

col

Legendary Member
Yes they are clever things,my son has songs and photos on his too,but at the mo he has tiger woods golf on for me;)

col

Legendary Member
Haven't tried it myself but apparently typing is a pain.

Ill have to get the expert on it(anyone school age)ie my son;) tomorrow,ill let you know how we get on.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've logged in here on my PSP - typing takes practice - right pain at first, plus you need to fiddle with the browser settings at first. They are cool bits of kit - full media players really, and good for games - I rarely get to use mine, as as soon as it's out, my 7 year old grabs it.....

Alcdrew

All I have to do now is find a cheap supplier of memory sitcks big enough to stare a few movies on.

Here you go and that was one of the first places I looked, memory is so cheap these days, I paid about £60 for 1gb a few years ago...

Also I hope you're aware you didn't get the PSP for free, the cost of it is hidden in your monthly charges.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I log on here most mornings and nights using the PSP. I use it more for the internet then playing the games.
Typing isnt that had when you get used to it. I am pretty quick with it now.
The only limiting factor is that you cant run 2 or 3 pages at a time because it comes up with it takes too much memory and will either not load up pictures or reload and not show some pictures.
I have a UMD video. Its John Cleese. I've watched it a few times and is good to have when i get bored. Low audio on it though.

:sad:I wont one

col

Legendary Member
Im definitely going to look at this at the weekend,didnt get chance today,on a late,see if i can get up and running with it on here?

Top Bottom