Pleased

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

I'm pleased about a few things actually. I went out with my friend tonight. The ride started with a long climb which I hate but I'm getting better at it. The route was some quiet country roads and it was windy and rainy. At the end, I've completed 24 miles in 1:30 with an average speed of 16mph. I'm also working on my cadence and there was a few miles on the cycle path and I managed to average around 18 with a good cadence.

I'm also pleased to say that my Aldi arm warmers and leg warmers held up well, very well in fact! They kept me warm and they kept me pretty dry too. Well worth the £12 for the two if your Aldi have any in stock and they're just plain black with a small reflective logo and they don't say Aldi anywhere on them at all ^_^

And I'm finally pleased that I have two front lights. My main one died on me today (batteries needed recharged) and it was dark so I'm glad I had a backup one on the front. It's always good to know it's there and that you can use it if one dies.

:biggrin:

Peteaud

Veteran
How was the leg pain?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

How was the leg pain?

I gave my saddle quite a bit of adjusting last night and it's still there, but definitely not as bad. I think that a days rest and getting my cleats properly positioned and I'll have cracked it :smile:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Just found out that the hill that starts off my rides is an elevation of 676 feet over 1.2 miles with an average gradient of 9%. Might not seem impressive but it's tough!

defy-one

I always tell others the secret to better cycling >>love climbing hills

Top Bottom