PLODDER FROM LANCASHIRE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Toe Clip

Hi, known as Mike with a Ridgeback cycle. 71years into my allowance and enjoy riding around East Lancashire, Yorkshire Dales and the Flyde. Ride at a steady pace with no rush. My, since I last cycled haven’t things changed ie disc brakes, indexed gears etc however Carradice luggage is still around.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and :welcome: mike from another oldie. Indexed gears and discs but do you you still use toe clips?

OP
OP
Toe Clip

Toe Clip

Hello and :welcome: mike from another oldie. Indexed gears and discs but do you you still use toe clips?
Oh yes, certainly. Not currently fitted to the Ridgeback but will be on the new Touring Bike when it is built in Nov. I am fitting them back onto the Ridgeback to get used to them. Stay safe and well.

Cycled Round there, Chippenham, when stationed at Rudloe Manor In the 60’s and early 70’s. Gone now I fear.
Ooh! The Flamingo night club has been flattened .
Colerne closed, went there with BIL to fly his model plane last year . Lyneham closed and is now a training base . Hullavington taken over by Dyson for road testing vacuum cleaners .:whistle:

Top Bottom