Polar Heart Rate Monitor for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Polar Heart Rate Monitor for sale - now sold, thanks folks.

Hi

I've already posted in "For Sale", but thought there might be more interest here.

I have an unused, new-in-box Polar F4 heart rate monitor for sale. Colour is Blue Ice

The F4 is an entry-level HRM, which displays heart rate as BPM, % of max heart rate, average and maximum rates, and duration of exercise. It also has a calorie count function. It will set your target zone based on weight, age and sex, and apparently allows you to upload settings from your computer, but I expect this needs a bit of extra software from Polar. It's waterproof to 30 metres, apparently.

Please note that this is the 2006 model - it doesn't have the coded transmissions or automatic backlight that new F4's have. But it doesn't cost £60.00 either.

I bought it thinking that I'd get into some serious training again, but it's not going to happen, and I haven't even opened the HRM box in a year.

It'll go to the first person to send me £30.00 - I'm only looking to cover what I paid for it and postage back out, plus I'll get Brownie points from SWMBO for getting rid of a piece of kit. Or make me an offer.

Cheers

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
£30 inc. postage or not?

Top Bottom