Police helicopter crash in Glasgow :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

babytiger

Thoughts to everyone involved.Hope there are no fatalities

Not looking good, news channels are saying "expect fatalities" lets hope not

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
According to The Telegraph the roof didn't come down straightaway, and the band joked that their performance was bringing the roof down. Unfortunately no one realised or appreciated what had happened until it was too late.

Grace MacLean was inside the bar at the time of the crash, and said there was no big bang or explosion at first, and just some smoke.

She said: “The band were laughing and we were all joking that the band had made the roof come down.

"They carried on playing and then it started to come down more and someone started screaming and then the whole pub just filled with dust. You couldn't see anything, you couldn't breathe.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I see a Police Helicopter monitoring the A82 near my house all the time (well, they haven't arrested me yet, so I assume its for the roads!), and I saw it just the other day there.

Oh dear!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It took me a while to recognise where the Pub was, I recognised the name, but couldn't quite place it until I suddenly realised that it is right next to the Cycle Track through the City Centre between Glasgow Green and Glasgow Central station bridge.

There is the Pub on one side of the street and a large Hotel on the other so I wonder if they were trying to make an emergency landing on the road, seeing as there isn't much space at the location (although there admittedly is a large car park near by).

Top Bottom