Police

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Went to a college party last night, long and short of it I didn't get in, because they messed up on the guest list and other colleges got in.

But the police turned up, and though the people i was with were ok, I was wondering how far can an officer go in the eyes of the law. One swore at us a few times, and one was rather aggresive, pushing a guy very hard.

Just wondering of course? ;)

gavintc

Guru
Put yourself in their shoes - what was the guy and his mates doing to warrant this attention.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
gavintc said:
Put yourself in their shoes - what was the guy and his mates doing to warrant this attention.

The swearing or the pushing?

The swearing nothing, because he swore at us as well. We were moving away from the club, but couldnt go fast if you were near the back, and they didn't seem to realise that.

Same reason for the pushing of this guy. He couldn't go any faster then anyone else, but after the policeman shoved him once, he got a bit annoyed.

papercorn2000

Some are tossers. Some are OK. I would be very careful as a polis putting my hands on anyone in these days of mobile phone cams. You would have to justify any behaviour that was reported.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
There were some girls asking one of the people in charge of 6th form of how to right a petition. He asked what the petition was for and they said, "the CSO's in town wont let us hug our preetcher friend, something to do with grooming."
The teacher said "tell them to f*** off, what can they do, its a free country, you can hug whoever you like"
How can CSO's stop people from hugging, terrible.
Although you hink them pushing and swearing is bad, watch 'Costa Del Street Crime.' If the people dont respect them they will give them a few kicks and a few slaps. They even dropped some english kids off in the middle of no-where because they had taken a taxi a distance away then got out and ran. The kids had been seen the next night trying to get a taxi.

domtyler

Über Member
Firstly, you shouldn't be going out to these parties.
Secondly, why, if you are going to go, set out to deliberately provoke a policeman and cause trouble? :eek:

The youth of today eh? :blush:

Joe24

domtyler said:
Secondly, why, if you are going to go, set out to deliberately provoke a policeman and cause trouble? :eek:

Absolutly terrible;)

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
domtyler said:
Secondly, why, if you are going to go, set out to deliberately provoke a policeman and cause trouble? :wacko:

Awwww Dom input! :blush::biggrin:

Firstly, it was a college party that was organized for us ... no alcohol allowed.
Secondly, we didn't cause trouble, but you can expect at least something from a big group of teenagers, half of them annoyed that they can't get in.

The youth of today aren't all bad! :eek:

Joe24

Kovu said:
Awwww Dom input! :blush::blush:

Firstly, it was a college party that was organized for us ... no alcohol allowed.
Seconadly, we didn't cause trouble, but you can expect at least sometime from a big group of teenagers, half of them annoyed that they can't get in.

The youth of today aren't all day! :eek:

Damn right!!!!!

yenrod

domtyler said:
Secondly, why, if you are going to go, set out to deliberately provoke a policeman and cause trouble? ;)

Ok, Dad :eek:

Top Bottom