England : Cheshire Polocini Winter Sprinter - Sunday 4th March 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
www.polocini.com/collections/cyclosportives/products/the-winter-sprinter

Just booked my place on this today. Route is similar or updated version of previous events and being March should be 60 miles of scorching sun baked Cheshire lanes :whistle:

I might persuade my oldest son to join me. He'll be 15 by then so still qualifies for a free entry.

Anyone else doing this? @nickyboy @Hacienda71 @Kestevan @dan_bo @potsy @ColinJ @Oldfentiger @Buck @Bazzer @SteCenturion and finally, to see if I can get my entry for free in exchange for plugging this, @Polocini :laugh:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Might be interested if @Polocini is providing that curry and the Leffe beers again

Polocini

Veteran
Leffe is only for riders wearing a polocini jersey!! Fair play if you bagged a bottle. I can confirm the awesome Jackie Kearney is on food duties and now the new bypass is open I'm gonna tidy the route up a bit and get a nice indoor feed station for our support crew.

Thanks as always for the continued support from this forum.

I've also given my freebies away for this event!!!!! Seriously SK6 spinners had two for their charity fundraiser. :becool:

Cheers
AL

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Tempting. Will need to check the calendar and speak with Mrs B, just in case there is some birthday, anniversary, etc., I need to be aware of.

Bazzer

Booked.
Mrs B to speak with a friend to see if her husband fancies it too.

Katherine

Guru
I'm booked on! Last year we (Salford CC) only made it as far as Tatton Park before turning back, drenched and freezing, so this year we are determined not to be beaten.
The curry was amazingly good when we made it back to the headquarters.
Just as we were about to go home the organisers turned up with all the uneaten food from the feed station that few riders had made it to.

a nice indoor feed station for our support crew.
:okay:

Bazzer

I'm booked on! Last year we (Salford CC) only made it as far as Tatton Park before turning back, drenched and freezing, so this year we are determined not to be beaten.
The curry was amazingly good when we made it back to the headquarters.
Just as we were about to go home the organisers turned up with all the uneaten food from the feed station that few riders had made it to.

:okay:

@Katherine , if completed that should sort the March ride of the metric challenge for us :okay:

Top Bottom