1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

England : Cheshire Polocini Winter Sprinter - Sunday 4th March 2018

Discussion in 'Sportives' started by I like Skol, 28 Nov 2017.

1. I like Skol

I like Skol Hold my beer and watch this..........

www.polocini.com/collections/cyclosportives/products/the-winter-sprinter

Just booked my place on this today. Route is similar or updated version of previous events and being March should be 60 miles of scorching sun baked Cheshire lanes :whistle:

I might persuade my oldest son to join me. He'll be 15 by then so still qualifies for a free entry.

Anyone else doing this? @nickyboy @Hacienda71 @Kestevan @dan_bo @potsy @ColinJ @Oldfentiger @Buck @Bazzer @SteCenturion and finally, to see if I can get my entry for free in exchange for plugging this, @Polocini :laugh:

Katherine likes this.
  2. nickyboy

nickyboy Norven Mankey

Might be interested if @Polocini is providing that curry and the Leffe beers again

3. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

I'll have a do.

4. Kestevan

Kestevan Last of the Summer Winos

Aye more than likely.

5. I'm out.

6. ColinJ

ColinJ Hillfinder General

I'm bird-watching with potsy ... :whistle:

Well, in spirit, I will be - I can't be bothered to cycle to Cheshire on a chilly Sunday to watch a few birds so I'll see if I can spot some sparrows in Tod park that morning!

dan_bo and potsy like this.
  7. Polocini

Polocini Senior Member

Leffe is only for riders wearing a polocini jersey!! Fair play if you bagged a bottle. I can confirm the awesome Jackie Kearney is on food duties and now the new bypass is open I'm gonna tidy the route up a bit and get a nice indoor feed station for our support crew.

Thanks as always for the continued support from this forum.

I've also given my freebies away for this event!!!!! Seriously SK6 spinners had two for their charity fundraiser. :becool:

Cheers
    AL

8. Bazzer

Bazzer Much to do and not enough hours

Tempting. Will need to check the calendar and speak with Mrs B, just in case there is some birthday, anniversary, etc., I need to be aware of.

9. Bazzer

Bazzer Much to do and not enough hours

Booked.
    Mrs B to speak with a friend to see if her husband fancies it too.

I like Skol likes this.