poorly dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Poor old Mini Pin. Hope he recovers quickly.

My idiot labrador had a bad slipped disc about 18 months ago, which put him out of action for a while. It was horrible being at home with him waiting to see if he recovered, cos he was suffering and I had the dilemma of whether to have him put to sleep or not.

Luckily after a few weeks of fairly serious painkillers and house arrest he made a significant recovery, though he does start to limp after a long walk.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Poor old Mini Pin. Hope he recovers quickly.

My idiot labrador had a bad slipped disc about 18 months ago, which put him out of action for a while. It was horrible being at home with him waiting to see if he recovered, cos he was suffering and I had the dilemma of whether to have him put to sleep or not.

Luckily after a few weeks of fairly serious painkillers and house arrest he made a significant recovery, though he does start to limp after a long walk.

Only having the 3 legs, Cindy has athritis in her remaining back leg and is on painkillers all the time. She is ok, although she does get stiff after a long walk too.

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have tried that but they both want to be in same room as me !!!! they are both spoilt little mummies boys lol

Get a Baby gate and put it in the door of the room/top of the stairs/whatever. By leaving the door open (but the gate shut obviously) they can both see each other but still be seperate!!

Either that or get a cage so the ill dog has its own little corner with its bed, etc.

Top Bottom