Pop Master today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
I'll give it five

Brandane

Legendary Member
Round one.......I scored a BIG 21 points.
Downside is the contestant scored a max 39 :sad:
Was it the same questions as 22nd Feb 2019 ? :okay:
I gave up on PopMaster years ago. I used to score well maybe 10 or more years ago, but as my memory has faded and more modern questions have crept in, my score has become lower and lower. In fact, it's a rare event now for me to listen to Radio 2 (apart from Johnnie Walker on Sunday afternoon) as it would appear I have grown out of their target audience. I listen to more of the independent stations playing 70s and 80s stuff.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I only got 9 today:blush:.

Amusingly, Ken had 'one of those days' we shared in the other week when his dog started barking & he then played the wrong Wings track. I thought Band on the Run wasn't in a Bond movie:laugh:

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Pop Master ??? goes of the goggle...........:ohmy: it's on a picture box I ain't got one of them
Ehh??
Its on radio 2 at 10:30

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Frightened to ask but......why no radio ??

I've never been a big fan of radio after I left my teenage years behind for I had a £1000 worth of stereo equipment to listen too that was in the late 70s and preferred records and tapes, later in the car I had top of the range 8 track.....remember them..... so radio didn't even count, and I hated Tony Blackburn on Radio One I could just about tolerate him on Top of the Pops

Was it the same questions as 22nd Feb 2019 ? :okay:
I gave up on PopMaster years ago. I used to score well maybe 10 or more years ago, but as my memory has faded and more modern questions have crept in, my score has become lower and lower. In fact, it's a rare event now for me to listen to Radio 2 (apart from Johnnie Walker on Sunday afternoon) as it would appear I have grown out of their target audience. I listen to more of the independent stations playing 70s and 80s stuff.
this must be a sign of getting seriously old if you've moved out of radio 2's wavelength.
When I was young the thought of listening to radio 2 was unthinkable.
Must admit I do like jonnie walker on sunday - i try to schedule my bike fettling for him with the radio on a mains leads.

Top Bottom